ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Check the other team member's gold.

Yeah but still.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
It's enough for op items, tbh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

Let's all agree that this is just bullshit.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah kinda found that video too on youtube. I think it's pretty interesting.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Why would it be interesting?

If you can master this guy then I doubt you'll ever die.
He can escape even better than Anti-Mage, or Phantom Lancer if that's the case.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Why would it be interesting?

If you can master this guy then I doubt you'll ever die.
He can escape even better than Anti-Mage, or Phantom Lancer if that's the case.

Well if you think about it even the best of escape hero's still die Anti-Mage, Slark, and Storm Spirit are all easily countered by either the element of surprise or just an orchid or other form of silence/stun if you are quick enough.
For the first few weeks Monkey King will probably dominate every dota match, but someone will find an easy counter eventually and then he'll just be a standard balanced character.

However I think Storm Spirits element of surprise and the Orchid would probably be a good counter to him.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Well if you think about it even the best of escape hero's still die Anti-Mage, Slark, and Storm Spirit are all easily countered by either the element of surprise or just an orchid or other form of silence/stun if you are quick enough.
For the first few weeks Monkey King will probably dominate every dota match, but someone will find an easy counter eventually and then he'll just be a standard balanced character.

However I think Storm Spirits element of surprise and the Orchid would probably be a good counter to him.

I don't see Orchid as a hard disable, because there are a lot of options to dispell it, since you can still use items if you get caught. I'd rather having a Vyse or Abyssal. Anyway, there's nothing that can't be countered in this game, I just think that this game becomes more of team-play game in every new patch.
Originally Posted by Faith View Post
I don't see Orchid as a hard disable, because there are a lot of options to dispell it, since you can still use items if you get caught. I'd rather having a Vyse or Abyssal. Anyway, there's nothing that can't be countered in this game, I just think that this game becomes more of team-play game in every new patch.

It does, but those guys think the total opposite of what's called team-play.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
TFW you have a great rec game history and are so close to getting a rampage but your team just keeps on stealing your kills ;-;

da

Also who else is ready for 7.00?because I surely am not.