ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
All Limbs + Decap
Dismembered all limbs and then a decap.

A continuation of the same pursuit since my last posted replay (http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=609.0). Last time I settled with cracking the "fishbone" in two, by the chest. After the four dismemberment of limbs of course.

This time I managed to crack the neck while it is still shielded by the lose arms. So I have the four limbs, the whole spine, and a lose head rolling on the ground - all free from each other hehehe... how relaxing for Uke!

Now that the project is complete, I can start thinking about other, cooler stuff. Yay.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: All Limbs + Decap
Haha,

Nice one. Your an ambitious dismemberer for sure :P

Extra bonus for the balanced end pose

Wow, the maker! Thanks.

I almost fell backwards at the end. So I scrambled my legs and you can see me literally standing on toes for a few frames. I was already thinking of putting my hands on the ground, which would be embarrassing. Instead I flipped my arms forward as hard as I could and it all worked out just in time, whew. I'd humbly accept the extra bonus
i tried to copy

your the decaping jesus.
as Hampa is the god.
godly.

lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
:
You tried to edit it? Your replay still has my name on it lolol.

Actually I might get back to this one, tidy up two things. There was actually a very slight asymmetry at the decap, which might throw my balance a bit off. And the end pose could use some relaxation so my Tori doesn't jump up ;)

After that I'll post detailed instructions. It's complicated but I've memorized it already
Instructions:

hold all
relax hips, knees, ankles
extend pecs
lower shoulders
contract pecs
raise shoulders
hold all
contract neck
lower shoulders
contract abs
contract ankles
extend pecs
raise shoulders
contract pecs
hold shoulders
contract elbows, wrists
extend elbows
lower shoulders
extend pecs
extend knees
raise shoulders
contract pecs
extend wrists
contract elbows
hold shoulders
it's done, so do whatever you want now and strike a pose

It's a little bit different from the original posted replay (the last 30 frames) so I'm posting another replay here. Enjoy!