Ranking
So you people can't even discuss a wonderfully ridiculous theory, for the sake of discussing, without throwing words like "retarded" around (both at the theory and eachother)? I like this theory better than you guys, you guys suck. Fragile egos and superiority complex. Cut the shit and the unwarranted hostility, it makes Discussion boring and fruitless for everyone involved. Noones judging you from afar whenever you indulge in a little bit of "what if"-thinking, barring our moon-based alien overlords.
Last edited by dalir; Jan 11, 2011 at 08:02 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
dalir: actually threads are often closed and users infracted for this kind of thread. So I would say that definitely is a kind of 'judgement' for indulging a little "what if"-thinking.

Enough meta-discussion, back to the shitstorm.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
dalir: actually threads are often closed and users infracted for this kind of thread. So I would say that definitely is a kind of 'judgement' for indulging a little "what if"-thinking.

Enough meta-discussion, back to the shitstorm.

Boo, Hyde.

Also, I meant peer-judgement you snarky aussie you.

But yeah, back to the coalmines.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
You know how it is man, any chance to poke fun at Hyde...

coalmines get.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."