Toribash
There are a lot of times where players leave during a match because they where going to leave anyway, especially when its quick aikido or 1 on 1 or few people are playing, a lot of the time people leave when in a match when it has barely started too, and if it only counted as a loss after a certain amount of frames had passed, you would have to figure out how many frames it would have to be. And people could easily scam/farm or whatever for qi because if it gave you a win and the person who quit a loss you could just have someone constantly rejoining and leaving the server once the match starts.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
if it only counted as a loss after a certain amount of frames had passed, you would have to figure out how many frames it would have to be.

That really isn't too hard. Just take a poll or something. I'd say one full turn regardless of frames would be perfect.

And people could easily scam/farm or whatever for qi because if it gave you a win and the person who quit a loss you could just have someone constantly rejoining and leaving the server once the match starts.

True... but this could be monitored pretty easily programmatically.

To me the risk of some retard farming Qi takes backseat to a flaw (IMO) in the gameplay rules .
I just think the idea is completely pointless, who cares if somebody leaves in the middle of a match to avoid losing? it rarely happens and doesn't affect you in any way, sure if you where about to win and he quits you don't get 1qi nor the win, but who cares? this rarely happens unless you constantly play with complete idiots anyway.
I still say that when a player leaves a game before it finishes he should lose 1 qi. It's not too harsh of a punishment and could even encourage a player to play more to t their qi back. Even if someone did have to leave The match because they were getting off the computer, they wouldn't have to face that harsh of a penalty.

Oh and the remaining player wouldn't have any gain from this at all.
Last edited by IceShadow; Jan 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
deal with it
qi farming is more annoying than your complaining
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
deal with it
qi farming is more annoying than your complaining

Finally somebody with some sense. I agree, this idea would just make qi farming way too easy.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
I still say that when a player leaves a game before it finishes he should lose 1 qi. It's not too harsh of a punishment and could even encourage a player to play more to t their qi back. Even if someone did have to leave The match because they were getting off the computer, they wouldn't have to face that harsh of a penalty.

Oh and the remaining player wouldn't have any gain from this at all.

Still totally pointless, who is to say why somebody left a match? its fine the way it is.
Last edited by AgentP; Jan 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
especially because there is no way to prove it.

That why u need a camera to take video's :P
And I agree with them, it's a stupid idea
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Still totally pointless, who is to say why somebody left a match? its fine the way it is.

When ever the screen would read "IceShadow has quit" 1 qi would be deducted regardless of my intentions.

Honestly, I really don't even care about all this stuff. Just spouting out options for you guys.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
It is not even a small deal, because it counts as Qi gain for you.
|Blue Belt|Selling Chrome Stuff|Pokemon Card Collector|
[Atlantic], it's the best Ocean.