Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
the bodies are goldfish?

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
close enough, they are both fish, bowl fell and broke

:I
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
They were a rescue crew and they weren't surprised that the people didn't survive the night?

A new one:
A woman is half way up an escalator when she suddenly starts to weep. Why?

Many possible answers but I'm after a certain one.

That's easy Solax. The girl wasn't tall enough to press higher buttons so she chose the stairs. Would it be possible?
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
Another question for you all.

A cabin is found in the forest, filled with dead bodies. But, the people that found the cabin aren't surprised. Why aren't they surprised?

Cabin of an airplane. Plane crashed in the forest.
beep
I'd put the lover on my lap, and bone her to orgasm and the old lady would be in the lap of the friend.

Number 2, he killed himself with the stick.

Easy as pie dude.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Actually, that's the wrong answer ):

Another wrong answer then I'll reveal it
Okay, I'll try the stick again. A guy in a hot air balloon dropped his walking stick

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

SMASH!
-----
A man walks up to a woman in an ally, he tries to engage in intercourse, but she doesn't fight. Why?

Edit: This is easy, I thought you guys deserved a break.
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 8, 2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Close, but not quite. Here's the answer:

There were 3 of them in the hot air balloon. The balloon was getting heavier and they threw all their things away. But it was still too heavy. So they decided whoever picks the shortest stick will have to jump off. Then obviously the dead guy got the shortest one so he jumped off.

Also, it's either that woman is a prostitute or his gf/wife
Originally Posted by AstiG View Post
Close, but not quite. Here's the answer:

There were 3 of them in the hot air balloon. The balloon was getting heavier and they threw all their things away. But it was still too heavy. So they decided whoever picks the shortest stick will have to jump off. Then obviously the dead guy got the shortest one so he jumped off.

Also, it's either that woman is a prostitute or his gf/wife

Yea, what I was thinking is that he's drunk, she's a skank, and he's her boyfriend.
New one:

A man died and went to heaven. There were lots of other people, but they were all naked. He saw a couple and knew instantly that they were Adam and Eve. How did he know?
Gelatine: They had no navel.

Here's one:

A well known scientist is taking readings in the far north to investigate global warming. He relays his readings back to base via a handheld radio. During his report he remarks that "the temperature is minus 40 degrees". Base responds, "Is that in Celcius or Fahrenheit?" to which the scientist remarks, "I couldn't care less which way you record it!"
Why would the scientist respond in such an outlandish manner?
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 8, 2011 at 01:54 PM.