Ranking
Original Post
Ideas for my new tattoo.
That's right, i'm getting a new tattoo. I'm probably going to get it on my left shoulder or my lower back. I've been thinking of either getting the praying hands with rosary beads hanging down from them, or a japanese mauri shoulder tattoo. What do you think I should get? keep in mind I don't want anything (too)extreme.
Back for good.
I'm not into the bio-mechanical type tattoo's, my mum's friend has one on his chest and it just looks nasty.
Back for good.
Tribals are stylish bro. That mauri is boss.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Does it have to mean something to you or does it just have to look pretty/cool?
If you want it to symbolize something specific you should specify what.

something with this style would be cool
How are you?
If you're white, never get those one of those Mauri tattoos. You'll just look like a dickhead. If you're not Latino, don't get the rosary beads. It just looks weird.
@Redundant: It can be both, I was always thinking of getting the words "Only god can judge me" on my chest or something.
Also, i'm pretty sure that is a indian or hindu or something tattoo(No offense to any of you guys) but I wouldn't really want that kind of tattoo.

@Dalliance: I have very tanned skin, so I pretty much suit all tattoo's. And the rosary beads look nice, a chum of mine has it. :v
Back for good.
The guy i'm going to is the guy that mostly everyone in my area uses, so I guess he'll be quite varied in styles. Also, I like the cross. But I don't want something that big. :P
Back for good.
You don't need to get it that big ^^
I suggest you speak to that guy first and get some information and what he can do and what not before thinking about what you want.
How are you?