Ranking
Original Post
The Revival of Public Mushu.
Recently the developers deleted public mushu. I was disappointed because many of my friends along with me to go there and chill out and have fun. Since public mushu has been deleted we have been forced to either create private lobbys or join the tourneys. I can't help but think that this was a stunt to keep people out of public mushu and force them to join tourneys because public mushu averaged more than both mushu tourneys and once that was done you in a way "feed the public mushu players to the trolls". Yes, there were trolls in public mushu but it was a rare occurrence as to in the tourneys there is nothing but rude people and trolls on a normal basis. This is a post just respectfully requesting the return of public mushu so that we can then have fun again. Having to play just tourneys has ruined my toribash experience.
Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my request,
GhostVik
I'm kind of glad they took away the public mushu server. It turned into a place where alot of drama and roleplaying and who knows what went on in there. I think people were abusing the fact that they had a public server to cause drama with other people or roleplay when it was meant to just play mushu publicly without having to wait until there is a winner like in tourneys. This is merely a theory and can obviously be wrong, although thats the main reason I don't go in there any more. There could be mutliple theories on why the mushu server is closed and or deleted, although if it were up to me I honestly could care less about the mushu room. This is ky opinion and as I see, different people have different opinions. If you want the mushu room back that bad if a good amount of people support this then maybe it could be returned. Then again I havent played toribash in a few days so I didnt pay much attention to the servers.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Moved to Suggestions, though Rapid Threads may also have been fine.

Regardless, this is not a discussion thread and I would like to ask you to not post there with this kind of thing, thanks.
collect snots from the nose
you've wrote this thread as if you are personally being oppressed as a toribash player for the removal of one public server. trust me when i say it's not about trolls (there are shit people in every server), the people with the ability to delete and create public servers do not play toribash as often as anyone actually playing in these servers.

I can't say this is a huge loss either, if you played it with your friends, ask your friends to play in a server with you as one of the owners. how does this force you to play in tournament servers? (although this is a good option anyway because there are 2 mushu tournament servers) mushu isn't the only mod in toribash, make your own server, join one of the 2 tournaments, or play another mod. might i suggest wushu considering it actually usually has more players than the mushu servers anyway, and the only difference is the instagib.
This isn't the right place for the thread either.
Please take it up here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=414750
(Or if a mod could merge this tread with that thread,that would be great since i can't)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore