Ranking
View Poll Results: Should Raid be kicked for bet rigging?
Yes
11 Votes / 68.75%
No
5 Votes / 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Important] Kick raid or no?
After raid's attempt to bet rig, I have decided to put on a poll to whether to kick him or let him stay, you guys decide since I personally think this kind of behavior should never be allowed.

So below vote yes or no and explain why in the thread if you would like. Please don't be personal on this issue.

>Proof

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6408413

Yes kick him , we don't trust scammers. We accept legal gambling ONLY
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
After raid's attempt to bet rig, I have decided to put on a poll to whether to kick him or let him stay, you guys decide since I personally think this kind of behavior should never be allowed.

So below vote yes or no and explain why in the thread if you would like. Please don't be personal on this issue.

>Proof

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6408413

THIS IS NOT TRUE. IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT IT'S NOT TRUE.

explanation: So in the whisper all it says at the end is "Just quit." So, you know when you are lagging in bet server and your Toribash freezes for a second? And then if you try to type, and then you enter the text while it's frozen, sometimes it only says a small portion of what you were really going to say? What I was ACTUALLY try say is, "Just quit Toribash prick." Hence, I was pissed because he lifted me in such a big bet. I didn't attempt to rig it. Please do not remove me from the organization. I hope you understand.

p.s. I told this to a GM, and I'm not getting banned.
Last edited by Raid; Mar 30, 2013 at 02:36 PM.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
Seems legit.

Sarcasm D:?
It really wasn't meant to say that. Sorry for the confusion.
JollyRogers
As much to a person's dismay it is to be against a lifter, you left the game, not having to pay money for the bet. That is cheating the system and unfortunately we cannot have that in TGO.
Sorry Raid.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
He did not leave the game during the fight... I was there. He left after the fight was over.
Last edited by Monk; Mar 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM.
I never left the game. I played completely legit. No bets were rigged and nobody left.

Once again, to be clear, I didn't leave the match nor did he.
Last edited by Raid; Mar 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM.
JollyRogers
Well if that is true I guess we can give him another chance. He did stay for the fight I guess :|