Ranking
Original Post
[Music] Jesut/Proctra Music
I have been into the producing gig for over 7 months now. I started pretty hefty amount of research, and knowledge of the whole musician gig, I though if I were going to do it, I'd might as well start right.

Shortly after starting I began work on Glitch Hop, which in turn has become my favorite genre, especially when you can feel the groove. I've been largely influenced by Savant, Kill The Noise, and one day hope to gain as much as a fraction of their skill.

Within the past 2 months I've gotten in contact with Inception Records, and have worked out a deal for a 3 song EP to be released on Beatport and Bandcamp. This will be a big deal for me as making music is a dear passion of mine.

Any support, or critiques would be much appreciated, just not to harsh ;o

I hope ya'll enjoy.

My latest:

More to come soon!
Show some Love.
You're not bad, I'll follow your development.
What do you use to produce btw?
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
You're not bad, I'll follow your development.
What do you use to produce btw?

Thanks man, I use Ableton 9 after using 8 for a while. The upgrade is too good to be true, so much new gizmos *o*

Behind the music itself, I always must say, is a shit load of processing.
Show some Love.
not my style, but pretty nice work, i feel the quality. good job.
btw, as a producer, I'd like to ask you, how did you get to contact a lable?
Originally Posted by TthunderR View Post
not my style, but pretty nice work, i feel the quality. good job.
btw, as a producer, I'd like to ask you, how did you get to contact a lable?

Funny thing is, they contacted me on my soundcloud via Swing'em Up, and offered a release. And we ended up working out plans for an EP. Gotta love it ;o
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by thejesut View Post
Funny thing is, they contacted me on my soundcloud via Swing'em Up, and offered a release. And we ended up working out plans for an EP. Gotta love it ;o

nice, you're pretty lucky!
Originally Posted by TthunderR View Post
nice, you're pretty lucky!

Indeed! I never thought it'd happen like that! The dudes that contacted me are super cool, I'm really grateful, especially after only being around for a half a year.
Show some Love.