Original Post
Kick thread
this a a list of ppls i will update daily to b kicked ;d

kicked:
redragon7
austinator
pwnsors101
theogre

(chev tell ur friend theogre to take off his tag)
1)he's not active
2)he's violating tag rules (which is u only have scream in ur tag and that's all)
3)he did not respect authority
4)he's an asshole
5)he thinks that since he's friends with chev he can do w/e he wants
Vibin
LOL
dude chev told me i can have this in my tag
2 ur not my authority
Last edited by lazerman53; Feb 1, 2009 at 04:40 AM.
ThEoGrE
And then lazerman steeped in. OK so he was your Co-ldr so he was your authority. As for the rest you can just say bye to it.
yea dude i'm the fucking co_ldr
and yes i have the right i can boot ne1 i want to
and u disrepspected the rules so ur gonna get booted not only from this clan but from the whole entire toribash world b/e u no y?
i reported u to on of my good friends i call Lt. Kenny (he's a ta) so when ur trying to login b prepaired not to b able to log-in
oh and btw i don't give a fuck chev ur friend that doesn't mean u can do w/e u want this clan has rules
Vibin
ok, I saw this thread on torispy, and I had to check it out :s

inuyasha, don't be such an asshole. just because ltkenny is your friend doesn't mean he's your little dog and you can tell him "go on! ban him! good boy!" In fact, many people who have tried to do that get banned themselves. what community rules are he breaking? if chev (leader) told him he could be in, then you (co leader) can't just toss him out without chev's permission. it's just common sense/courtesy.

P.S. lrn2english
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
dude, theogre always wears Ogre in his tag, if u dont want him to have it in his tag just tell him to take ogre out of his tag and just put scream... my gosh...
gaming
this makes no since.... but hey look IM LOGGED IN WHAT NOW!! still this makes no since and dont be so strict ...
ThEoGrE