ES Recruitment Drive
Also we should totally add that to our clan roster, along with our belts. It kinda looks empty with the member list alone, you know. Also i may try making user cards sometime later, i barely have freetime now, since this is my last year at high school before i get into a university.
Originally Posted by RobertGB View Post
Also we should totally add that to our clan roster, along with our belts. It kinda looks empty with the member list alone, you know. Also i may try making user cards sometime later, i barely have freetime now, since this is my last year at high school before i get into a university.

agreed.
but I can't do something like this so you must do it Robert
Also maybe we should add a little story to everyone of our members ?
would be very cool!
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axelitis13 View Post
agreed.
but I can't do something like this so you must do it Robert
Also maybe we should add a little story to everyone of our members ?
would be very cool!

hhmm....Clan story has been in this thread for ages,it'll stay here (tradition)

Also,regarding stories for members- I don't see the point? Also I find we don't need to advertise ourselves in a clan environment. However,there are some things I'm considering...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

all right.
I only thought about something like that because I heared that other clans have it..but yes we have a good clan story thats enough ^^
†My Fan Club†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| †Click or Die†|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]