ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Mono) Monochromatic

HEY guys welcome to this new clan called Monochromatic Tag (Mono) this clan is going to be active skilled and most of all respectful We were created 22:29 Sat,August 1st We will be moving up on the ranks faster then the speed of light the founder of this clan is MercuryPie Im the Co-Leader And Mercury is leader, who is making the ranks in our clan so we hope you look at this and most important here is the link to our recrutement page http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...19#post8200719
Click on that link and apply read the first post For the rules and just to let you know be active around the our clan pages and threads! And Also Here how our ranks work

Leaders Ranks Will not be achived by any members
Dark Harted Is For The Veterans Of our clan And Who participate in Nealy all wars
Void Shall not be avalible That's is only for leaders
Dark Gray Are for Members Who have Lighting fast recations participating in Wars
Gray Is When You are a young Ninja Warrior who participates in 5 wars or more depends on your skill
Light Gray Is when you have moved 1 step CLoser to a mass kill machine .
White. The young warriors Building there way to victory to becoming the ledgend they dream of on a long rocky path of death and destruction.

*RULES TO APPLY FOR MONO*
So you want to join eh? First apply with the link above then if we accept you.YOU HAVETO read these rules
*No curse words of anysort*
*under any circumstances No racism*
*And please Be active on our pages atleast 3 to 10 times a day*
*please don't Put useless posts up on the forums/pages*

So if you listen to these rules thank you
So read this when you join,

Yours Sincerley,
Taylorf09 :FacePalm:

Update 8/2/15 5:17 EST Yo it's MercuryPie. I am the creator of the clan. My friend TaylorF helped me make it. Here are our goals for the clan.

[]10 clan members
[]20 clan members
[]30 clan members
[]Have 1k in our bank
[]Have 2k in our bank
[]Have 5k in our bank
[]Have 10k in our bank
[x]Have a logo

Any goals with [x] are completed
Goals without [x] aren't
Have fun in our clan!
Last edited by Chad; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Hello,

Your clan dsc is missing the minimum required info stated in the Clan Rules and Guidelines

Make sure you update it to fit with the minimum requirements.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
The Requirements are a bit tough. I mean I can't be active on this forum every day for 3 times. And also where if F0rTe
New Make an Application Thread
Application to join:
Name:
How many more games until next belt?: [Play a quick game and win to see]
World ranking:
Best mods:
What can you offer the clan:
Who recommended you:[if no one leave blank]
Why would you like to join the clan:
Are you Active:
-----
That is all that you need in order to join mono but after your application has been taken into consideration you have to be tested. Your Application Must be at least 2 paragraphs and if you have a problem doing so, yours will not be taken into consideration and same goes for misspells and others.
Last edited by KingDezo; Jan 2, 2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump