Ranking
i also have decided to quit, the inactivity is unbearable im sorry i didnt even get the chance to do anything with you guys.. thanks for the great time
I'm just checking in. Wanted to say hi to everyone and hope that your day is good.
-----
Well, I came in 3rd in a GMTournament, that was fun. Unfortunately only prizes go to first and second. Oh well, I tried.
Last edited by H3artz; Oct 25, 2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry to say.. But I am gonna leave this clan.. It has nothing to do with you people.. Just I wont be able to be as dedicated as I thought I would be. Mostly because the pressure of study is really increasing..So wanted to say good bye and thanks.. It has been a pleasure

Life clings to me like a disease
Bye buddy.
It's unfortunate that you're leaving Sampac, you were the first one I met in this clan and had suggested I entered. Thanks for the fun times Sampac.
I've been away for a couple days, well most of the last week so I haven't been very forum active and also, I download GTA V on my PC so toribash is kind of sitting behind two other games at the moment so I rarely play at the moment until I will come back soon.
Right guys going to revive dark from new, you have 24 hours to reply to this saying you still want to be in the clan or you will be removed, If you don't reply within the 24 hours feel free to re-apply on the website and i will add you back without the test protocals
Co-Leader of Dark :)