Ranking
Sorry, but It'll be a no for me too, you're only Brown belt and you don't seems really experimented with the forum (it's your first post :/). Also, I apreciate when people who wanna join [e] post some replays they made
Originally Posted by Shabir View Post
Sorry, but It'll be a no for me too, you're only Brown belt and you don't seems really experimented with the forum (it's your first post :/). Also, I apreciate when people who wanna join [e] post some replays they made

We don't give much of a fuck about the belt.

Originally Posted by blooooppp View Post
this is how i started tori i was scrolling threw the games that my friend had and i spotted toribash i looked up toribash and a bunch of videos came out and i asked him if he could teach me he taught me everything i knew after a few months he passed away in a car accident and i thought to my self maybe i should become a good player so i played more and more games im still training to become a good player and thats why i want to join Electric to become a good player "Electric."

This is really weird. I feel like you're lying about your supposed dead friend to join us. If it was real then why you didn't just stopped playing the game? No from me.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
We don't give much of a fuck about the belt.

This is really weird. I feel like you're lying about your supposed dead friend to join us. If it was real then why you didn't just stopped playing the game? No from me.

If he's lying about his friend that's kinda sad and just to join a clan that's even worse if he's lying about his friend it would be a no from me but to be honest i don't know because anything can happen in life.
:)
I would say no, mostly because of the lac of interpunction. Anyways, let him try again in the future
bec use in t rnet
a the e
so i just gotta chill for now ? and wait
-----
is that the full title of the anime
Last edited by blooooppp; Jul 16, 2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait 2 weeks , in that time try to get too know some of us , you're welcome on the board.
To be honest if he ever applies again or something i would like to see him in the clan .

Also did you know rouxster left, i found him yesterday in a lobby and he was clanless...
:)
Hello I am sammylolz and I will like to apply for this clan because they are high up in the ranks.
i am a black belt and i am 16 years old. i like pizza.
Hi , I am Sam I am 10 years old and I like pizza. Like the joke?