Ranking
Hi guys, got semi bored last night so I started editing a replay and I got something pretty cool I thinks :> This is definitely going to beta for the video
Not much destruction but i think a good amount of style

Although I may edit it for some more DM's
Attached Files
#(I) - Sweeps.rpl (156.2 KB, 6 views)
lmfao, zirosix is trying to look cool by getting a namechange http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=-mat- hehe jk good on him
-----
how do you guys like the beta instead of Beta? Lowercase?
Last edited by Jak; Mar 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by beta View Post
lmfao, zirosix is trying to look cool by getting a namechange http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=-mat- hehe jk good on him
-----
how do you guys like the beta instead of Beta? Lowercase?

Lol ziro.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Welcome cod305 to the clan as a trial
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Welp looks like i am untrustworthy. Also I am also being pressured up THE ASS
to leave ultimate and im sorry.
Hobo really wants me to join rust as he just got leader. he wants me to help revive the clan.
and i am soft as fuck.
It also feels as if I didn't fit with this clan much.
I am sorry and goodbye. wish you all good luck and good luck on official. you guys are awesome

Bye :<
well whoever you are getting pressured by, stated the truth in some ways because I don't think anybody did, they all liked you, but alright. Bye, also better hope you aren't in best man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
I hope I'm not intruding here beta, but tbh I don't really like the lowercase, you've always been the grammar nazi and now you have an all lowercase name.

Also, good luck internet, I think that hobo can revive Rust, he knows what he's doing.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Thank you beta :>
and no I'm not in the best man
even if im in Rust im still rooting for ultimate to win
wow..... good bye CJ i thought you would be loyal.. I was wrong Gl with rust and i really dont like you and hobo trying to convince me to leave Ultimate..
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
I hate to say that today I will be following in the same path as my fellow friend, Internet.
I've grown close to most of you guys in the time I've been here, and I wish the best of luck to you guys in becoming official and such. Also, to summarize on the best man event I planned to partake in, it was probably one of the most unorganized clan events I have seen in a very, very long time, not to the fault of you guys, but to all things and people considered. Anyhow, good luck with official and everything, I'll miss you guys.