Ranking
Original Post
Can I join "The Ghetto"?
Hello, my name is SsjDovakin (Toribash but IRL name is Anthony) and I would like to join The Ghetto. I'm decent at Boxshu_Mushu_V3 and Judo but I need some practice on standard Mushu, Aikido, and Judo Frac. I just want to join The Ghetto so I have people I can play Toribash with and just to hang out and help the clan grow.

~SsjDovakin

:s mokin:

One question, okay, u r love brown bananas?
If yes, so Im vote for u.
If no, u r not dude!
If no answer, so

No way, but im a dope.

Last edited by Kure; Apr 11, 2015 at 11:24 AM.
Originally Posted by SsjDovakin View Post
Hello, my name is SsjDovakin (Toribash but IRL name is Anthony) and I would like to join The Ghetto. I'm decent at Boxshu_Mushu_V3 and Judo but I need some practice on standard Mushu, Aikido, and Judo Frac. I just want to join The Ghetto so I have people I can play Toribash with and just to hang out and help the clan grow.

~SsjDovakin

:s mokin:

No.
Can I join "The Ghetto"?
My name is Ratan49 and I would like to join The Ghetto. I'm good at Judo but I need some practice on standard Mushu, Aikido, and wushu. I just want to join The Ghetto because there are lot of nice guys in your clan and i like to play for your clan.
Hmm u must be atleast the age of 15 to join us.. i would say yes for trial, but since it is not made wif enough potential, i disagree
Last edited by Saku; Apr 14, 2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: changed 16 to 15.
Add me on kik:Senpaimike :D
Originally Posted by Slypigeon View Post
Hmm u must be atleast the age of 15 to join us..

Oh wow, I'm 13 years old
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape
Originally Posted by Rizle View Post
Oh wow, I'm 13 years old

our 13 year old drunk whale.

Apathetic User