ES Recruitment Drive
We could be strict on apps but for now, we can't be since we need the activity. Prioritizing all these things will come later. I'm still working out the ranks.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hi, I am r4zzbarry, and I have obviously decided to try to join this clan. I've decided to apply because (1) I've been looking to join a clan; and (2) because this clan seems fresh and I've seen you post around and I respect. I'm 14 years old and live in South Carolina, USA. I'm a brown belt on this account, on my past account (cloud2) I was a blue belt. I've never been any clans before, so I'm a bit new to this. XD
I usually play about an hour a day on weekdays, and little to none on weekends. I'm extremely forum active, browsing it almost every day. I'm looking forward to beig in a clan, so I hope you take the time to read this app and consider.

And "Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
I would like to see more effort, I still don't know much about you.

Right now I am neutral.
The app needed work and the spelling and grammar was kind of on the bad side but overall decent. I think we should allow him to be a Trial Member and then after a few days, we can go from there. What do you think about that, r4zzbarry? c:
Alright, I'm sending an invite your way right now. c:
You send invites out real easy.

Cmon, at least have them work for it.
I do it because we need the activity. After we get a sufficient number of members I'll remove the bad ones. All tactics.
I will allow us to get a variety of people that may or may not be good. We'll find out. I've been doing this way longer than you have so I know the routine. Your comment that inviting people won't being activity is wrong. If we have no people then we have no activity. There's a direct correlation. Anyway, this isn't the place to discuss this. Take it to the chat thread or a PM.