Toribash
damn man,i can guess how you'l be looking at the poor people
you will be serving these days xD
i don't care to celebrate stuff recently anyway, i only care about New Years since it was supposed be one of my off days :c
plus i would take paid holidays over working holidays anytime~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i don't care to celebrate stuff recently anyway

This makes me sad inside :c
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I head of it recently:
https://blogs.unity3d.com/pt/2017/09...arning-agents/

I am a bit excited for unity final machine learning version.
I used python for facial recognition already.
Thanks nikos.

Happy new year Jolly!

btw the unity AI is some cools stuff dengue. I enjoyed the article.
wishful eyes deceive me
Today was probably the most retarded day of my career. So much that I had to watch Undisputed 3 the whole movie just to get it out of my had. It didn't work.

I found this hilarious a few weeks ago. Should I be worried?

I joined stack overflow a few months back. I like it. I think everybody should be part of some stack exchange(s).

I found this tutorial (warning it is a download link of a .pdf) on ensambling one of the better reads about ML lately.
wishful eyes deceive me
i don't understand any of your links
is it nerd stuff?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
missuse is a nerd

I feel like I've been watching his life this whole time
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I've been a nerd ever since a truck run over me in 2nd grade. Not much to do when your crippled.

For a long time I thought chemistry is pretty nerdy, but then I found R, and now I know programming is much more nerdy then chemistry.

Made my first git-hub repo two days ago.
Last edited by missuse; Jan 25, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me