Ranking
Original Post
Forum development news!
Hey guys.

The developers are going to maintain this thread to keep an open line of communication with the userbase concerning new site features that have been or will soon be added. Please, feel free to post in this thread with feedback on changes. Kindly don't post features you would like to see added here though; use the Suggestions & Ideas board.
I also heavily encourage you all to report bugs involving these new features in this thread, or send us a private message if it's a security issue.

That said, I'll start off with a couple of minor things I've added.

You can now filter market items by maximum Qi (Thanks for the suggestion SruX)

You can now send items directly from your deactivated inventory

You can now hide all of those useless empty sets you've got.

Cheers.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
But at least you tried ;) How'd it look?

It was functional, that's about it.

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
good thing that they changed the inventory and market a lil bit
now , DO a new Forum style!
trust me i saw the older ones and they are just ugh.

Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
I agree ^^ Forum color scheme rignt now sees to be "retro" Yeah idk.

Changing forum themes is something you can do on your side. Read this thread by Dinis for more info.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
lmao we don't need themes we need stylish new website , something like squarespace
make the website a lil bit stylish pls?
No. It's a forum, it's easy to navigate. We don't need it to be artsy that just sounds convoluted and confusing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by box View Post
The stacking that I had designed didn't quite turn out as expected.

What do you mean by that?

U forgit to say in first post that u guys changed how the shop looks like
And that u can no longer put activated items in market ( for one i find that useless because i like to keep all my items xcept 512 head in market... but anyway, i can work with the basic tori aswell )
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
i mean look at the other forums
they got new vbulletin that got another style looking if you know what i mean.
if they could upgrade the vbulletin version into the next one , it will make the forum have good look or something . but look at our forum , its not changing (except 08 and 09)
if you want to look at the older style in 09 or 08 then take a look here https://web.archive.org/web/20080318...com/index.php?

OR , look at the style from 2010: https://web.archive.org/web/20100602....com/index.php

they just change subforums and other stuff year by a year but they never change the style itself .
p.s they changed the style of the shop (a little) which is pretty cool . and i think they might change the style aswell.
Last edited by Moataz; Oct 2, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
make the website a lil bit stylish pls?

We're developers, not designers.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
That's exactly what designers do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
ok "devs" , why don't you recruit site designers to make the site more pleased to the eye?
or you are just gonna leave the site like that?
Do you have a recommendation of someone who's both good at graphic design and willing to work on a volunteer basis?

Also, I don't really appreciate the "devs". Would you like to see my qualifications? Everyone on the dev team right now is more than capable at developing.

This is not to say I disagree that the site couldn't use an overhaul design wise. You're just barking up the wrong tree asking devs to tackle that without any design to work from.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH