Ranking
Hey Nut!

Appreciate the cnc you're giving these guys, great cnc will always inspire great replays.

I hope you can help point out some of the flaws and drawbacks in this replay. What I especially need some help in is the realism part towards the end. I look rather floaty and I am wondering if there is a way in which I can possibly trick in mid air without much momentum.

thanks in advance!
Attached Files
Fighting Gravity.rpl (350.9 KB, 37 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hello nut, it's a replay that i really like, if u can CnC i'll be glad

Btw, good luck on the 2014 tourney with pusga, i am in the 2nd round too, but i am normally bad lucky to get places haha.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=18 here it is, i hope u like
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
amends:
When I watched it the first time I expected you to grab Ukes arm after the punch and spin and then do some serious kicking action. For the kick, I'm surprised you got 2 dms out of it. Generally you seem to get more dismemberments from hits than I'd expect. You seem to know how to build up momentum for hits but your overall speed is very unsteady. If you'd put a bit more focus on the transition from hit to hit that replay would be really great.

Ruadhan:
First of all I'd advise you to start further away from Uke. That gives you more room to move without being bothered by him. I don't see too much wrong with the tidal replay but the decap replay is a bit awkward. Your main momentum comes from the right leg but you use it only really shortly to get the spin. For improvement I'd say you should stick to a motion you start. In the tidal one you start your spin and end it with the impact. That's how it's supposed to be. In the decap one you start to spin but every limb is doing something unrelated to the spin. Hectic movements. These are only ok if you need to really build momentum up fast. But I don't see the need to rush here. The spin after the decap is nice though.

jingles:
zero gravity replay, nice. I've only done one of those so I'm not sure how accurate my expertise will be. I like the replay alot, you get a lot of power out of the grabs and I just love the 2nd aerial kick. That was pretty sick. Also double skeet. Nice. The opener is a bit boring but explosive. Though I doubt you can properly get on the floor for a more decent opener. For the floaty part, well you are floating. I wouldn't know how to not look floaty while floating. And for tricking you'd need a part of Uke or something. Due to this actio = reactio thing you can't just start spinning from nowhere, you need the ground or a part of Uke where you can get energy from. You could have held onto Ukes leg and similar to a skeet you just throw it away and roll together to start spinning or something. During the kick to hand thing you should actually stop the kick when you hit your hand and not overkick it.

victor:
Thank you and good luck to you, too.
Aww that punch had so much more force to it. Shame you got only 1dm there. You should try contracting your wrist in the beginning of the punch and then extend during the punch. So it fully extends when you hit Uke. Preferably when your wrist is in him. You get in the backwards falling motion quite early which is normally a really bad thing but you manage to keep Uke close so it doesn't hurt you too much. Nice how many kicks you can still land on him. Your hits really shout for some 3dm hits. Maybe spend a little bit more time aiming them and ghosting in Uke.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks a lot the CnC really helped. c: I came up with this after trying to follow your advice, is this an improvement technique wise?

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...68&postcount=4
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
:3 Nut. Cnc bby.
Attached Files
#Devil - The Next Generation.rpl (448.0 KB, 17 views)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
First of all, MrDevilMan I like your avy. Second, NutHug, you're a true genius when it comes to replays. Your flow keeps me mesmerized. Much respect ;)

I'd also really appreciate it if you could tell me what think about these replays

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/szj1v7oe8durz7u/TOfd3iKq2_
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Would love to hear some coments on what i can improve within my climbing and so on within parkour, as i admire you sence of movement within the parkours you´ve made

Hope you enjoy it aswell 3:

And two questions.
Wich players are in your eyes on the ''Gotta stalk em'' List?
and have you planned on doing another replay project recently?
if so, What's it gona be? c:
Attached Files
r_parkour_mountainside.tbm (10.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Apr 1, 2014 at 06:45 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Nuthug, do you have any tips for a beginner like me?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER