ES Recruitment Drive
Hullo there fella comrades

So I am here to declare my application to your sympathetic clan. I was wandering among the threads and clans, looking which would suit me the most, and I made my peace with this one.

I am a Hungarian fucker, 22 years of age living the dream in Budapest, attending university, studying law. In our country, Toribash is lacking players, and when I discovered a game long time it just became an obsession of mine. It kind of became my own little secret as no one in my habitat knew about it. I stopped playing from time to time, due to school and other personal stuff. But I consider myself kind of a veteran as my account was made in 2010. That is, six years of playing this shitty game. Which I love excruciatingly till this very day.

I am currently at 5th dan if I recall correctly (I just came back from a considerably long timeout) and I really want to be an active member of the community again, and to do that it is required to be in an active clan. In the matter of forum activtity I was, and always will be rather a reader than a writer.

My GMT is +1 if I am not mistaken.

I do not have any replays, as naturally I deleted all of my toribash files by accident, but I consider myself an above mediocre player in mods including aikido, aikidobigdojo, greykido and boxshu. Feel free to check my skills anytime I am online.

I have been in several clans due to the fact of my long timespan of playing but my most beloved one was (or is maybe?) the current, Lotus Eaters. It was such a great community that most people would envy it, and I had the honour to become its co-leader under the great Nicolas. We had our moments when we were active, we were (I dare to say) good. Naturally, the clan died out after a while (which was suprisingly a long period of time).

I want to get back to my old form, playing among you guys, with all of my effort to make america great again help you climb to the top.

I also make art stuff, heads and shits. I'll post something if you are interested.

Oh, yeah...
I do not have the slightest idea what is a discord.

Peace!
i want to be the reincarnation of Salvador Dali
if you steal my work I go berserk
Great but before we can discuss your app you have to leave Lotus first.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Left it with a broken hearth.
i want to be the reincarnation of Salvador Dali
if you steal my work I go berserk
Alright accepted. Welcome.
Hi I would like to join I am British, 14, I am fairly active atm, I have discord, I am pretty good 529 rank, 423 in judo or something like that. I have not been in a clan as of yet but would love to get started. I would like to join to get into a new part of the game, to do clan wars and help a team win! I hope to provide a strong fighting figure with good tips and victory chance for the team. Thank you.
Hello, my name is Eli or Dispute and I am a 13 year old male black belt from Brisbane, Australia (UTC/GMT +10) striving to be the best that I possibly can.

I want to join this phenomenal clan as it is active, the members are respectful, very skillful and do not leave any clan member left out making it less of a clan and more of a community.

My previous clans consist of "Kill 'n' Chill", "Origin" and my old clan "Nemesis". The reason I left "Kill 'n' Chill" was because it was inactive, there wasn't many clan wars and I just felt lonely with only 2 other members being slightly active. The reason I left "Origin" is for the fact of me being left out, I was in amongst a lot of other members and really just didn't fit in. The reason I left "Nemesis" is just because I needed to move on, I wasn't really enjoying being a leader and having to manage a clan.

I will contribute to Fight Club by trying my best in every clan war, being respectful to every clan member and member of the Toribash community, helping to recruit if needed and trying to get Fight Club the best reputation it can.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
@Pizza Denied due to short app and lacking info. Please try again.
@Dispute Accepted welcome.
My app
Hi I would like to join your clan FC because I think I could really help out the team. I am British from Britain and in Britain, I am Aged 14, I am fairly active atm spending at least an hour aday everyday ontop of playing Dota 2, I have discord and know how to use it, I am pretty good at the game knowing a range of good starters and game changing spins I am rank 529, 423 in judo or something like that and have played since 2014 but took a large break. I have not been in a clan as of yet but would love to get started and enjoy a new element to the game. I would like to join to get into a new part of the game, to do clan wars and help a team win! I hope to provide a strong fighting figure with good tips and victory chance for the team and to supply sponsors and such when necessary.
Last edited by fullpizza; Dec 13, 2016 at 11:23 AM.