ES Recruitment Drive
MrDarkyz: The application is acceptable.I would like to test you in-game tho.
Feel free to message me on discord when you´ll have time.
Ello !
Me, Dumbn00b(Male), The Creator of Tori Armor, the Very 1st 3D Set.
In Toribash, im a Black Belt player with 1181 Qi. I live in Indonesia, GMT +7. Im a n00b, but actually im a Pro because i started playing TB 2015. That time, im so confuse how did i can play this game so i quit 1 month later. At 2016, im so bored with the games that in my laptop so i go down search my game collection and i see 'Toribash' folder and i install it and play it again. Time has passed, now is 2017 so im so experienced in playing Toribash. In between 2016 & 2017 i got too much trouble. I get infractions frequently because i am useless posting, but that is a experience in Toribash Forum. I frequently visit forum right now. I check forum every single day so i can rate it 9/10, In-Game activity is the opposite of that, 1/10. 1/10, because i were living in school area, and there is no Wifi in my room so i play Toribash ouside of my room, near of my front door because i were using the school Wifi. So, each time i play Toribash Online, the student's will saying 'What are you playing ? Such a weird game !'
they insult Toribash, my favorite game and that is why i rate 1/10 but...when its holiday, the students are not going school so i can play Toribash the whole time and i will rate it 9/10, when Holiday only.
In Toribash, im so skilled in : making texture set, item forging (making 3D Items), free running, and sparring. I mostly like fun mod in Toribash like 360 Chest Mod, Boxshu, Footmod , Katana , etc , and that is exactly what make me interested about Toribash, exactly the ragdoll physics.
I have a friend in this clan, Fight Club, with the leader Merc it self.
I have pretty good relationship with him. I've give Merc free texture set, soo A.S.A.P , i could make the Clan Texture Set if i allowed.
Soon, i will become item forger so i can make the 3D Armband for FC, but i can't, cause item forger will not release items privately, but Public.
~ded~
You could improve on your English but I understand that you live in Indonesia! I know I have no say in this but... I would vote Yes. Why? The first and last sentence of his app says it all. Also the skill that he knows regarding 3D Item making, and texture making are outstanding making him a very valuable asset to this clan. IMAGINE HAVING A 3D ARMBAND SAYING FC ON IT!

Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post
The Creator of Tori Armor, the Very 1st 3D Set.

Soon, i will become item forger so i can make the 3D Armband for FC, but i can't, cause item forger will not release items privately, but Public.

Also just having an artist in the clan is great!

Good luck!

Evidence of his great 3D making skills: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=586289
Last edited by xXOBLIVIONXx; Mar 15, 2017 at 01:35 PM.
Dumbn00b : YES from me.I dont even need to test you IN-GAME.
I think we need a good artist.And thats just what you are.So YES
Ello !
Me, Dumbn00b(Male), The Creator of Tori Armor, the Very 1st 3D Set.
In Toribash, im a Black Belt player with 1181 Qi. I live in Indonesia, GMT +7. Im a n00b, but actually im a Pro because i started playing TB 2015. That time, im so confuse how did i can play this game so i quit 1 month later. At 2016, im so bored with the games that in my laptop so i go down search my game collection and i see 'Toribash' folder and i install it and play it again. Time has passed, now is 2017 so im so experienced in playing Toribash. In between 2016 & 2017 i got too much trouble. I get infractions frequently because i am useless posting, but that is a experience in Toribash Forum. I frequently visit forum right now. I check forum every single day so i can rate it 9/10, In-Game activity is the opposite of that, 1/10. 1/10, because i were living in school area, and there is no Wifi in my room so i play Toribash ouside of my room, near of my front door because i were using the school Wifi. So, each time i play Toribash Online, the student's will saying 'What are you playing ? Such a weird game !'
they insult Toribash, my favorite game and that is why i rate 1/10 but...when its holiday, the students are not going school so i can play Toribash the whole time and i will rate it 9/10, when Holiday only.
In Toribash, im so skilled in : making texture set, item forging (making 3D Items), free running, and sparring. I mostly like fun mod in Toribash like 360 Chest Mod, Boxshu, Footmod , Katana , etc , and that is exactly what make me interested about Toribash, exactly the ragdoll physics.
I have a friend in this clan, Fight Club, with the leader Merc it self.
I have pretty good relationship with him. I've give Merc free texture set, soo A.S.A.P , i could make the Clan Texture Set if i allowed.

Great app, it's a big YES !
hola im leo and I'm 11 I'm a 3rd dan and I live in Australia I have been in lots of clan like crooks pure whiplash etc I live with my mom dad and brother I am not smart I'm a dumbass mt forum activity is 10/10 and I play tb evevery day I'm skilled at abd good saves I play boxshu mushu abd greykido etci have discord to and I do make replays