Toribash
nice parkour and spar would like to collab on a parkour together sometimes ?

this is for Dope challange v2
Attached Files
[M] Stick and Bones.rpl (348.3 KB, 8 views)
tiny_uke.tbm (3.3 KB, 3 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
oh course! but after I finish this collab with jack, and the parkour i'm working on for tk, I don't want to overload myself :P
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
got a parkour for you guys to judge. what do you all think?

and a small spar with shadow0242
-----
new spar
Attached Files
swexxmod.tbm (28.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 12, 2017 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok my first ever manip
what do you guys think ?
and there is a skeet at the end where i kick the torso and it reaches the neck of the head cuse u can see the red color at the torso XD
Attached Files
[M] Magic.rpl (486.1 KB, 9 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
You should keep uke spinning in one direction, in the replay you accidentally bump into him stopping his rotation. And im also not a fan of self dm's for anything but a skeet, but thats just personal preference. Everything else is great.

Anyway, I have these 2. Magnolia Petals was done in -30 gravity
Attached Files
Last edited by Instep; Jan 14, 2017 at 09:19 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Instep to be fully honest these 2 replays there was trash for me
you was slow as hellp the start of the manip looks cool as hell
but you rained it
anyway work on your ******* speed doe
and you will go far
just random tricks cuz i was bored and i have exams .-.
Attached Files
Rawur5.rpl (646.3 KB, 5 views)
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post
Instep to be fully honest these 2 replays there was trash for me
you was slow as hellp the start of the manip looks cool as hell
but you rained it
anyway work on your ******* speed doe
and you will go far

i'm sorry, but is every replay which doesn't look like your style of liking, trash?
Last edited by Hours; Jan 17, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
You should keep uke spinning in one direction, in the replay you accidentally bump into him stopping his rotation. And im also not a fan of self dm's for anything but a skeet, but thats just personal preference. Everything else is great.

Anyway, I have these 2. Magnolia Petals was done in -30 gravity

instep, those replays are great, I love your unique style when doing these kind of replays, it's very floaty, almost.
kirinoi is right, your speed is slow, but I think you make up for that by getting some pretty cool dm's. I think the slowness in your style compliments you, it feels like a self assured kind of purposely drawn out slowness. very nice replay with that splitcap, was that a little manip wth the torso I saw in there? only thing I didn't like was the beginning, the opener was unique, but not entirely practical and amazing looking. but hey, you're known to do some pretty unique stuff! 7/10 for Rube Goldberg only because I've seen your replays, and I know you can create even better ones than this :P

nice manip with magnolia petals, but I feel like you went too close to the ground, maybe try to get uke more up in the air, and that'll give you more time to do something fancy 7/10 for manipulation
-----
Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post

not bad, but I can easily tell you hacked the beginning so you wouldn't hit uke. next time maybe place yourself further away from uke so you don't hit him XD the tricks were pretty good, speed was nice, flow was nice, but the ending sucked. you had time to pose, and it would've looked 10 times better if you had posed. 7/10 for tricking. If you fix those two things, i'd rate a 9/10 for sure.
-----
omg finally finished this parkour, i'm not too happy about the ending, but I feel like this parkour turned out pretty well! cnc?
Attached Files
[blank v14].rpl (1.24 MB, 7 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 18, 2017 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump