Ranking
WOO! I made my first ever manipulation! So happy with this one. I kept my flow well and didn't hit my head once (my biggest manip pet peeve). I'm crazy pumped about this replay. CnC would be greatly appreciated.

Also, thanks for the CnC on my last replays, really appreciate the feedback
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Impact.rpl (487.2 KB, 99 views)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Nice manipulation.
I really enjoyed the first two kicks the most.
One thing I dislike is how you grabbed uke's head.
That's about it though.
You've gotten much better since I last watched some of your replays.
Moved back to Donkey..
Off topic:make your 1,000 post epic Sky
P.S nice manip bro
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Impact: The opener was really well used. Your hits were really well placed as well, and you moved oh so fcking fluid and smooth

All hail the almighty SkyWhale!!!
Heart of Gold
Pretty cool, only problem that I seem to find is that you held your upper body/arms too much, especially at the end.
Really cool, you kept your flow, hits where nice, Awesome boomhit. You could have let uke spin in air a little more tohugh.

Also, Grats on 999 posts!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks so much for the feedback!

In my next manip (whenever that may be), I'll try to make it less stiff and let Uke spin more.

Anyway, our clan is getting a clan video done, and I really wanted some more parkour to be in it. Thus, the Ruin Parkour was made! Simple and fast parkour, it was very linear, but I wanted to focus more on running with a bit of flare here and there than a whole bunch of tricks. I don't parkour often ;)
Attached Files
Parkour- Ruin.rpl (810.1 KB, 46 views)
Ruin_Parkourv3.tbm (24.5 KB, 26 views)
I'm not a parkour guy, but damn that was sexy. Keep it up breh, this replay will make your clan proud!
Also known as CombatBot
Just a simple (but flairy) decap. I was bored ;)

Thanks combat
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Armour.rpl (160.6 KB, 73 views)