LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My mother has unmatched skills at doing articles, maybe i got the hangs of it.
He hasn't given a reason, so I shall assume he has gone to break the world record for continuous masturbation ~ Deeza445
So I asked Viper for permission.
He wasn't sure and directed me to hanz0.
hanz0 then directed me to Delaid who wasn't sure either.
So I would say let's do it and see what happens.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Id like to help out. Im average at making art and stuff. Im specialized in rainbows and snowmen.
Also NewsBash sounds good.
Another thing! We could make a group for the people helping out in the project so that things re more organized
I want to join this. Take me as an editor. I have decent writing skills.

NewsBash is creative, I like it.
Also, I shall take with Fish about this organization. I'll do my best to promote it.

Also, this:
Last edited by Hero; Apr 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Lololerz View Post
Uuh pick me! Pick mee!
What about
FrostNews
How about making the first few months only in Frost? To see if we can fail or not.

Okay well last night before I fell asleep I decided that in order for this project to succeed, I have come up with 15 jobs that need doing for fifteen members. So we I will try use only frost members but we may have to recruit.

Originally Posted by RanboukII View Post
My mother has unmatched skills at doing articles, maybe i got the hangs of it.

Okay cool I will put you in as a writer.

Originally Posted by retasim View Post
So I asked Viper for permission.
He wasn't sure and directed me to hanz0.
hanz0 then directed me to Delaid who wasn't sure either.
So I would say let's do it and see what happens.

Okay thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Id like to help out. Im average at making art and stuff. Im specialized in rainbows and snowmen.
Also NewsBash sounds good.

Rainbows and snowmen sounds cool. I will make you a designer if you would like?? But you may prove valuable as something else that I have in mind.
Another thing! We could make a group for the people helping out in the project so that things re more organized

Yeah, I will asses that issue now now when I show write up the jobs.

Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
I want to join this. Take me as an editor. I have decent writing skills.
NewsBash is creative, I like it.
Also, I shall take with Fish about this organization. I'll do my best to promote it.

Also, this:

Okay so you can also be a writer and that looks awesome.
Also, there is a good news. Normally, orgs cost 50k to become official. If you make this org, it will get official for free because it is about toribash.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Also, there is a good news. Normally, orgs cost 50k to become official. If you make this org, it will get official for free because it is about toribash.

That is very good news.

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
What other thing did you have in mind for my Rhyz?

Go read the front page. ;)
-----
Oh and I would like to invite someone who I think could really be a big help if he was interested in the idea?? So With your guys permission could I invite a person to help?
Last edited by rhyz; Apr 2, 2012 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
Oh and I would like to invite someone who I think could really be a big help if he was interested in the idea?? So With your guys permission could I invite a person to help?

Of course.
You're the manager man :D
------
Also I'd like to be either a writer or an assistant. I'm pretty that that I'm pretty good with writing things, I've done well with apps and such in the past. Also I'm not really very good at anything so an assistant sounds like a fitting job.
Last edited by SpmSL; Apr 2, 2012 at 05:32 PM.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Of course.
You're the manager man
------
Also I'd like to be either a writer or an assistant. I'm pretty that that I'm pretty good with writing things, I've done well with apps and such in the past. Also I'm not really very good at anything so an assistant sounds like a fitting job.

Okay a writer you shall be. I think I would rather full the assistant jobs with non clan members. We could give these jobs to people who would like to join frost as a way to prove themselves.

I will edit whose doing what job as soon as I am near a pc. For now I am posting all of this on my phone.