Toribash
Lmao almost all countries have huge debts cause of wars (ww2, cold war) and/or usa (lmao they did not help, remember the '39) besides this world bank for countries which name in english idk (2 lazy to google it rn) which goves loans with high interest ratea and weird political conditions (I shit you not, at least thafhappened here)

Btw I am a germany fanboy so yeah lmao
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Hey guys...
Remember when i would go inactive for 2 months straight then immediately come out of nowhere to post, only to your suprise its the most disappointing possible post you can ever have?

Originally Posted by BumbleBurke View Post
hi

Yeah...
Me too...

btw this post is real
the post mang
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Am i the only Australian in this clan? I can never seem to find anyone from MAU on at the same time i am :/
i sad man
Here comes dat boi oh shit waddap

Right now yeah you are thur, there was an other australian here (freekillx) around a year ago.

Lmao cat, were u playing at 6 am? Okno

For some reason my wifi has stopped working (since yesterday afternoon D: ), so I am writing this from my phone, using all dat mobile data lmao
Last edited by Onsola; Sep 25, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
Steam
wifi sucks
internet sucks
they should fix a ton of shits
alot of fucking shits
cuz it get fucked up alot of fucking times
hf with it lmfao
-----
Last edited by Alpha; Sep 25, 2016 at 06:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Guys, do you know about the "equation of self-identified lesbians"?

It's very simple:

Taken any given group that consists of 80+% women. Count the amount of nose rings, and multiply that number by eight. Then take this number, and divide it by the amount of women in the group as a whole. Then you'll have the exact proportion of self identified lesbians, i.e. not real lesbians, but rather women who want to be lesbians.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Here comes dat boi oh shit waddap

Right now yeah you are thur, there was an other australian here (freekillx) around a year ago.

Lmao cat, were u playing at 6 am? Okno

For some reason my wifi has stopped working (since yesterday afternoon D: ), so I am writing this from my phone, using all dat mobile data lmao

yep i wake up early cause of my job and i dont work on sunday so i got up and started playing tb and bullshitting around the interwebs

edit: i acually posted that at 4 am hmm must of woke up really early
Last edited by Karen; Sep 26, 2016 at 01:15 AM.
Lmao I never get up before 6 am. There has to be at least a lil bit of sun you know.

Also bump lmao
Steam