Ranking
Here's a WIP, Tell me if you want me to continue

WIP #1

-----
Last edited by Clint; Mar 9, 2018 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can’t really judge yet i need to see the back part of the head
-----
I’d still prefer membrain’s front side of the head, membrain made it look more feminine
Last edited by Scar; Mar 10, 2018 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kek my worst enemy, Making things look feminine

But that's just a start, I already know that it doesn't look feminine and I will work on it till It looks good that's just something I quickly made to ask you if you want me to work on it or nah

If you do want me to continue then tell me
I might just wait for more of membrain’s WIPs, but if you want to continue, i dont mind as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nice request, sadly wont do this,
I am wishing the best for the artists.

Wish I could help them, but it is a request.
It's still very rough and more detail is coming. I'm keeping this one black and white till I get all the details in. Anyway, here is where I am at now:

Nice and Nasty WIP#3

@ Vanish: Looks nice to me. The only aspect that doesn't look feminine is the nose. It's a bit wide around the nostrils. Can't wait to see how you handle the back!

Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
It's still very rough and more detail is coming. I'm keeping this one black and white till I get all the details in. Anyway, here is where I am at now:

Nice and Nasty WIP#3

@ Vanish: Looks nice to me. The only aspect that doesn't look feminine is the nose. It's a bit wide around the nostrils. Can't wait to see how you handle the back!

I’m definetely amazed with the head right now as there is still some other details coming. I’m really impressed by the nasty side of the head.
Can’t wait to see more of your WIPs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I haven't done much, but wanted to post an update before I get to enjoying my Saturday night.

Nice and Nasty WIP #4

I threw on some color to see what things would look like. The final color will be different and have lighter areas on the faces. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the teeth, but they will not be so bright. I'm planning on adding a little more detail to the sides depending on what I can fit there. For some reason I wanted to add the band aid, but that can be removed. Lastly the final addition will be some tears.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
I haven't done much, but wanted to post an update before I get to enjoying my Saturday night.

Nice and Nasty WIP #4

I threw on some color to see what things would look like. The final color will be different and have lighter areas on the faces. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the teeth, but they will not be so bright. I'm planning on adding a little more detail to the sides depending on what I can fit there. For some reason I wanted to add the band aid, but that can be removed. Lastly the final addition will be some tears.

Thanks!

more detail on the sides would be awesome! the band aid would actually fit in pretty well after some thinking, but in it's current state, i would prefer the band aid being one of those used rotten old band aids to fit in better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]