Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Santoryuu
Well this mod is just epic.. requested by jumpme.

This screenshot is part of the replay, and an exmaple of santoryuu_wristadj.tbm

You get 3 swords including one in your mouth! Fight to disqualify your opponent. It's a lot like wushu settings (50 frame turns, low gravity), only the dismemberment value is low so if someone throws a kick it might break the opponent.. you might want to raise that if you want to land without breaking. That's my only advice other than be careful with your swords and have fun.

4 Versions: The first is one with only the head adjustment and the second has one of my wrist mods to make swords have easier slash attacks. The 0-flag versions are non-instagib versions with high dismember threshold.
Attached Files
santoryuu.tbm (3.1 KB, 18 views)
santoryuu_wristadj.tbm (3.2 KB, 13 views)
doubledisarmanddecap.rpl (46.2 KB, 9 views)
santoryuu0flag.tbm (3.2 KB, 9 views)
santoryuu0flag_wristadj.tbm (3.3 KB, 10 views)
santoryuunoflags.rpl (50.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Feb 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Example replay added, Added no flag versions.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Great! someone made it! thank you so much.

Anyone gonna try onigiri? (One Piece joke. *gigglesnort*)
Please stay on topic.
Post if you've played the mod and have constructive criticism to offer the creator, or post if you think the mod is great and you love it. Don't post saying "I'll try it" and then say "nvm" within the same minute.
It's almost like katana.tbm, the swords are similar to twinsword though.. I find the only added danger is uke's mouth sword.. if he falls on you lol.. I got a decap once where I had his head under my arm.. and another really violent 1 I'll post them 1 sec

Oh , in #1 or something pause it right near the DQ and look what I'm doing to uke's face.. Slicey Slicey

It's easier because it's low grav I think.. you can aim for his head really easily... in the 'low grav' replay I tore right through him
Attached Files
santoryuu1.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
santoryuu2.rpl (46.1 KB, 4 views)
santoryuu3.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
santoryuu4-1turnkill.rpl (17.3 KB, 4 views)
santoryuu5.rpl (31.6 KB, 4 views)
santoryuulowgrav.rpl (46.0 KB, 4 views)
selfspar1.rpl (37.7 KB, 4 views)
selfspar2.rpl (110.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: new replays
/set gr 0 0 -30