Toribash
Original Post
[Rel]OngBash's Wushu Block XD
MY BRAND NEW MOD FOR YAA! XD
Intsagib feet on a square platform surrounded by instagib floor...need i say any more

sorry no screen shots yet,i wil be posting replays as soon as this gets some online action XD

Enjoy Kicking the %&$& out of your friends! XD

{O_O}ONGBASH!!!
ongbash_instafeetoldskool.tbm

OldSkool Demo.rpl

Oldskool demo2.rpl

Please dont close again ToT I wil edit ok
but 1st How do i add tags?
I searched for tut but cannot find.plz tel me b4 this thread gets shut down...again
Attached Images
ONGBASH_by_Link07Link.jpg (71.7 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by OngBash; Feb 1, 2010 at 07:05 PM.
so, it's wushu settings. with some kind of big-ass block in the middle of what looks like some diseased grass, that can kill you? interesting.
[s]tripper | designer
instagib isnt relly funny. would be better if it was non instagib, and if you touched the ground you dqed.
Swedish Viking
Originally Posted by smejkal View Post
so, it's wushu settings. with some kind of big-ass block in the middle of what looks like some diseased grass, that can kill you? interesting.

it is so dont mock just shullup n play...wierdo

Originally Posted by RevengR View Post
instagib isnt relly funny. would be better if it was non instagib, and if you touched the ground you dqed.

i didd'nt think instagib was suppost to be funny,i thought it made more of a technical fight especially intafeet
This seems like it'll be interesting. I've always wanted a dojo with instagib floors.

Also, to add tags, got to edit (Bottom right hand side of your post.) Then to "Go Advanced" then you'll see your tittle near the top of the page. Just add tags there.

(>^_^)>
thanks bro,i noticed wen i play this mod online the instafeet dont seem to work..?..u know how to fix?