Ranking
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
i tolerate all genres, but to be honest i dont like tipical venezuelan music, idk, it aint good for me, i dont even dance.
i appreciate the people that like the same music i listen, isnt that common to find that type of people here.

the artist that i fucking hate is Anuel AA bruh, that bald ass mofo is trash, and they treat here in my city like a king. also Bad Bunny, but ill be honest, the "100PRE" album is pretty good

You should learn how to dance, one day some random man will dance with your gf and you won't be able to do anything eggs dee, I like a few Anuel AA songs, especialy "BEBE" with 6ix9ine, here in Caracas there's a lot of people who listen to the same artist you like, also I used to hear trap music from Big Soto,Jeeiph, Adso, and all those fags when they were popular like past year maybe ??, but they fucked up repeating the same bullshit in every song.
Last edited by Jenson; May 29, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
i love my gf bruh, its her problem to disrespect me lol

big soto jeeiph micro tdh and all those idiots are dumb, and the little kids love him (talking about 11 and 12 years lol)

True, just chill and listen to this masterpiece

Damn son

SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I love almost all genres of music but my go to genre is orchestral mixed with a tap of future bass makes me go crazy in fps games but for chill i just listen to grime and when im bored HARD AF FUTURE BASS :PURPLE_EXPLOSION:
Yay! Happy day!
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Its almost like a police force where trial/rookies, come in numbers but only 1/2 or 1/3 actually make it, Congrats Pendo
-----
Its almost like a police force where trial/rookies, come in numbers but only 1/2 or 1/3 actually make it, Congrats Pendo
Last edited by Zoom; May 30, 2019 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Yay! Happy day!

Congrats Pen, this time no error was made =)
-----
PS: Pen, tell me your country, gmt and birth date (day, month and year) to complete the third post from the first page of this thread
Last edited by Martin; May 30, 2019 at 01:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i guess hes born in June!!! :gold_clap:
-----
i guess hes born in June!!! :gold_clap:
Last edited by Zoom; May 30, 2019 at 02:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump