Ranking
Contrats pendragon!!

BTW aurian, try to make longer post, they look more cool and you can talk about anything here so feel free to tell us some stuff about your day or something ;)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
2 things:

1. nerv and shmevin are dueling 2 million tc in lenshu first to 3

2. Lenshu decap.rpl
-----
shmevin won
Last edited by Martin; May 30, 2019 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Couldint find the app thread i clocked it but my game crashed so meh..

Hi guys its NinjaOG..so let me make this clear before hand love the clan love what it stands for good shii
But i was banned how unfortunate;( i stuck up for a new guy and well i guess the guy couldint handle being bullied like he bullied others ;)
But i am unbanned june21 so no worries i am proud of that

So hi i am Inuyahsha and i was a leader of [saint]
I completley revived it and yes i got alot to offer you guys
My skill is god auraurian can vouch;p
But who cares about that right you guys are super nice and i want to help you get offical means we got to poast every day guys <3
I love martin he decapped me in lenshu today θ}θ

Amazeing guy i might add hes really nice and chill so is jordan love all of you guys
Im really looking forward to joining if u have me >;)

Mente maestra rules!!!!!
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
@everyone already told InuYahsha where the recruitment center was and I also told him it wasn't necessary to delete this thread's post
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
hello everyone!

Hi bro, as I told you on discord, now you are in a trial period so we can see if you got what it requires to be an MM. good luck!
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Congrats Pen, this time no error was made =)
-----
PS: Pen, tell me your country, gmt and birth date (day, month and year) to complete the third post from the first page of this thread

Thanks for the congrats and such guys!
I'm from Canada in Ontario. GMT -4 going on 12AM right now as I post this.
Was born in July on the 16th, 1998.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.

-----
You too brother Manitoda , missed you since those fun desolate days also Inu is good, STIL THOUGH WE NEED MORE LENSHU AND ERTHTK MEMEBERS #MM RULED ink_kiss: also sorry for not posting much ( not long enough ) hope we get official ;))
Last edited by Zoom; May 30, 2019 at 12:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by sentral
Congrats guys!

Originally Posted by Dragoon12
Its nice to meet you guys.

Grats Guys, please keep this style of post to discord chat, this thread is for more serious talk about the clan/off topic stuff with better quality, since this is our main thread and we as good members should want and keep this thread clean (that's why we have a whatsapp group for memes and stuff and that's why we have discord), therefore this will be a new rule, I don't want to be rude or so fucking strict as I used to be in the past 2k15 [MM] period and I know we must have fun in the clan (again, that's why we have a discord channel and a whatsapp group, but also In-game to chat and forum private messages) I love the high activity and all but also we need high quality in this thread since we are aiming for official status, we don't want to be rejected due to lack of seriousness here in our public thread. (THIS APPLIES FOR EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME OUR SERVANT) Remember that Martin and me are planning to do some big events/tourneys and other great stuff since we have members willing to put their grain of sand to make this happen satisfactorily (we need to be official too for that stuff and organization things "Meaning separate boards for each project this meaning better and clean set up for what we have in mind"), we might discuss those ideas with all the current Mente Maestra Members when we get the initial draft in our hands. I hope that you understand what we want in this section of the clan and sorry if I bother you in some way, I didn't mean to but I had to explain for the sake of the clan. Thank you.
Last edited by Jenson; May 30, 2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Grammar
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Yeah! We got that bomb thread! My girl just got another ear piercing. Will be into these events coming up! Just make sure I hear about them before hand so I know when they are! Been heading out to bars and such lately due to some life problems. Don't worry i'll be on no matter what i'm drinking. Either way i'm glad that you guys have let me join this dope clan.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.