Toribash
Original Post
#ToribashCup
Welcome To #Toribashcup

Everything is moved to our Thread in The Game http://www.toribash.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Section 2 - Rules for Joining the cup's
Joining

To enter tournament, be in #toribashcup at least 15 minutes before start time. Use ?add command to enter yourself in the tournament. Only one entry per person. Should you be unable to play after joining, use ?remove to leave tournament. And you have to could use mirc. www.mirc.com download that, you can find the way to use mirc in here.

During play

All players will idle as spectators on the designated server (/spec command). When your match is up, you will enter (/enter command) and fight. When your matches are completed, you will return to spectator mode. Anybody who does not follow this process can and will be removed from tournament.

- Total Rules / Information -[

1. We do not answer questions, there are standings on the thread here = STUPID QUESTIONS
2. We don't want people to cheat
3. You have to use mirc to be allowed to play
4. If you begin to say that you did pay TC and you didn't you will be perm banned, and will not be allowed to compete
5. In Toribashcup's we dont wanna hear the "F" And "N" word or other profane words
6. You have to be ready for your match, if you are afk your opponent will win automatically
7. When an admin asks for silence listen to him, so he does not have to repeat himself
8. To signup for a cup, you have to idle on mirc channels #toribashcup / #toribash
- how to join a normal cup for normal days
Last edited by Chill; Oct 26, 2007 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Updated with info. -RbLcK- dots instead of commas on rules.
Big cup is changed to tomorrow im sorry but The servers didnt get set up :S
Last edited by Chill; Aug 8, 2007 at 11:08 PM.
Hi! Sounds interesting guys!

Can't wait for the next cup!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
we are not sure yet, but we are thinking about getting new rule's please give some idears thanks. and remember contact me if you are interested tto wanna be a admin on #toribashcup thanks.

- Thomas Andersen -
I'd like to help administrate #toribashcup, I think I could help it run smoother, assist in events as they're going on, and be able to answer questions from event participants.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
since i love toribash and im allways trying to help this game get better i will donate around 20000tc or if i have more to donate i will, i want this tournament to be fun and get ppl motivated

although i will probably need a pm of when i have to donate as i will forget the date of the tourny and i will not be competing in it

K.Tiger
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
since i love toribash and im allways trying to help this game get better i will donate around 20000tc or if i have more to donate i will, i want this tournament to be fun and get ppl motivated

although i will probably need a pm of when i have to donate as i will forget the date of the tourny and i will not be competing in it

K.Tiger

Im really happy for you wanna help Kai, but you really dont have to donate bro,