Ranking
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The Sai Shinobi (TSS) app forum

夜のように致命的な、風のようスウィフト

IRC (real time discussion, Toribash, but without the game part)

Main Thread (general discussion) We need people to ACTUALLY go here because we need this clan to be up to date on everything, from banners, to bank, to tc supplies, EVERYTHING!

This must be a good application, no half-assing these, they're basically a job resume, but for a clan. If you are a blue or brown belt, we won't be as easy on you now, our standards are increasing if we want to get better. If you've ever needed to do a persuasive essay, now's your time to shine, not a long one, but GOOD REASONS i can't stress that enough.

I also recommend the adding of replays to the application thread to get a hint of your fighting style for an alternative for testing in-game. And if you do prefer to be in-game tested, you should include your GMT.

Application

Rules

IMPORTANT

Side note: Brown/black belts and okay forum knowledge are advised but not necessary.

Link to the bank's information
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Mar 19, 2013 at 02:35 AM. Reason: UPDAAAAAATE!
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Belt: Black
Previous Clans?:
Why did you leave your most recent one?:
Why do you want to join?:i want to join to be in a nice clan with friendly people to play toribash with to have fun with them and to be serious when need be.
Proud Leader of Trap meow
Originally Posted by cheese7201 View Post
Belt: Black
Previous Clans?:
Why do you want to join?:i want to join to be in a nice clan with friendly people to play toribash with to have fun with them and to be serious when need be.

Ok, this is a good app, but you need to flesh out why you want to join us a bit more, that's all you need to do and I'm sure we can get into the clan. Also, if you want to be a good member you might want to start to use the forums a little more.

Cheers.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Just a small edit, he is right, just explain a little more, I know it can be a hard question, but also I know that I don't have many posts, yet I am very active
Belt: Blue

Global Rank:? I could not find it.

Previous Clans?:

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i love this clan,Their are very friendly, I always wanted to be in a clan like this,And i think that this clan is very fun to play TB with Also if the clan is in any kind of trouble i think i cound help out.
Last edited by shabis68; Nov 23, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
Originally Posted by shabis68 View Post
Belt: Blue

Global Rank:? I could not find it.

Previous Clans?:

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i love this clan,Their are very friendly, I always wanted to be in a clan like this,And i think that this clan is very fun to play TB with Also if the clan is in any kind of trouble i think i cound help out.

Your accepted.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Nov 23, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Belt: Brown
Previous Clans?:sm0ke
Why did you leave your most recent one?: They kicked me because I wasn't being active on the forums.
Why do you want to join?:I was kicked from my last one so i want to join. It also make me look more pro :3
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?(Optional):
Belt:Blue
Previous Clans?:none
Why did you leave your most recent one?(leave Blank if this is your first):
Why do you want to join?:because i have never been in aclan, and wanted to join a clan that has good rules and good expectations of members. and this seems like a good clan(good enough?)
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?(Optional):not besides fighting really
Last edited by CADEtwo2000; Nov 24, 2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: they wanted a better explanation for y i want to join
Epic, as requested from others, could you explain a little more about why you want to join? just edit your post, do this well, and you're in
-----
CADE, You are accepted
Last edited by NinjaWhite; Nov 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by EpicMan555 View Post
Belt: Brown
Previous Clans?:sm0ke
Why did you leave your most recent one?: They kicked me because I wasn't being active on the forums.
Why do you want to join?:I was kicked from my last one so i want to join. It also make me look more pro :3
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?(Optional):

Well that's the thing, the app is okay but you need to be at leased a little active on the forums if we are going to recruit you. And make your why you want to join reason maybe three sentences or more because to make you look more pro is not a good reason.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Nov 24, 2012 at 08:05 AM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS