Ranking
Original Post
Mace Windu - 0.6
I made another update for Mace Windu.

http://www.toribash.com/dev/macewindu/

Updates:
- Scoring system (height * speed * rotation * multiplier)
- You get multipliers from doing back and forward loops
- When multiplier turns red, hurry up to do a new loop to keep stacking!
- Equipment failure if you turn upside down under water. Try to keep the landings as horizontal as possible!
- Some new sounds and textures

Suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Add tricks for jumping high, long, upside down?

Perhaps I can add something in the air that you get points for, birds or clouds.

How about a raily trick, you drag the back part of the board far enough without the tip touching the water?

The points for jumps sounds good.
I after completing the game started to make up rules and i tried making it all the way without switching lane. Turns out if you plan closely you can time a jump by kinda breaking the wave while moving uphill. Might be something to award for instead of switching lane.
PM me with any and all questions
What about different modes like time trial where you have to make a certain distance in a time limit or a mode where you get the highest score possible in like 5 minutes or something and maybe a thing where you have to get the most air time.
-----
Oh yeah and my best was 8 232 849.

Tadaa

Last edited by ManlyPotato; Mar 12, 2013 at 03:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Hampa that sounds great! It would be one of the best updates. Should also maybe try to add planes.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.

you guys suck, beat that

For now game it's all about rack up as much points as possible in few large jumps ( spinning front flips ). Solution would be giving less points when you just spin over and over in one direction only+ passive point gain should accelerate with distance traveled or/and overtime, encouraging comebacks when multipliers reset.
Last edited by MICu; Mar 14, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
gotta go fast

Beat this

Stuff:
1.- I see bubbles on the surface on the water even when I'm in mid-air.

mid-air

2.- water makes the guy bounce, making it easy to increase score
3.- I can actually ride upside-down (hehe)

reverse

4.- Score should be 0 if you don't get to the other guy (finish the game), to encourage finishing rather than spining to get score.

ending game score

;) all for now
Last edited by havoccat; Mar 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
Originally Posted by havoccat View Post

Beat this

I ragequit this...Your score is higher than the sun.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.