Toribash
Originally Posted by griDx24 View Post
Hello guys.
My name is Stepan.Also my username is griDx24.I am going to Tymonovskaya school.My age is 14 and i turning 15 in the February 27th.I have a skiing hobby.I do it for 1 year.I live in Belarus.My GMT is +2.I live in a small town called Klimovichi where nothing happens, try to find in google maps.If you want to contact me this is my skype griD_x24(like username).On the avatar is Jack from Adventure time.Time to writing about my appearance and character.I have gray eyes dark short hair and small nose.I am not tall but no short too.In character i prefer to think before writing.I prefer saying to people not writing. Because life chat is better.I can speaking about any subject.

My join time is not so big.I have a black belt with a QI of 1141.But i think its enough to play good.Im played this game once in 2012 but dont like it.Now t really like it because it realistic and there so many forces and relaxes.This game for me like a new life.I have a black belt but i play well.Especially in aikido and mushu.I doesnt sparring because i cant and doesnt like it because its so hard for me.My rank in aikido is about ~11000.My main rank is ~50000.

On forums i like to speaking about toribash(logically) and other interesting games for example CS:GO.But no only about that, also i can speaking about other interesting subjects for me and for you .

I have seriously reason to join The Bomb Squad.I think its a good clan for aikido and wushu(mushu) players.And also players in this clan play good.They are very active in-game and on forums.I have no friends in this clan its so sad.Previous clans i dont have too.I have been never banned.
I have 2 alt`s
1.MeTk1u
2.Grinch21
But i does not use them.
Some aikido and mushu replays.
=====================
Attachment 503281
Attachment 503282
Attachment 503283
Attachment 503284
=====================

Yes. I like the app and remember to post often in the clan page.
This is a signature...
Originally Posted by maicpizza View Post
In-game Name:maicpizza
Belt:Black
Forum Activity (0-10):5-10
Any previous clans and why you left them:No
Why The Bomb Squad:Ive been searching for a clan and I hopped along this one plus its awesome
How you can you contribute to us:I will try and keep everyone in the clan active
Favorite mods:aikido,greykido
Any bans/infractions:No
Other means of communication (e.g skype):Bradley.Marcum2
Something about yourself:I like FPS
Replays:

You have shown little to no effort and you have literally no posts. No.
This is a signature...
Originally Posted by maicpizza View Post
In-game Name:maicpizza
Belt:Black
Forum Activity (0-10):5-10
Any previous clans and why you left them:No
Why The Bomb Squad:Ive been searching for a clan and I hopped along this one plus its awesome
How you can you contribute to us:I will try and keep everyone in the clan active
Favorite mods:aikido,greykido
Any bans/infractions:No
Other means of communication (e.g skype):Bradley.Marcum2
Something about yourself:I like FPS
Replays:

Lazy app ill have to say no to you
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Originally Posted by MrSidney View Post
In-game Name: MrSidney
Belt: Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 7
Any previous clans and why you left them: I was in senpai but then they gave up and disbanded the clan
Why The Bomb Squad: I want to have a group of people to know and hangout with, and just someone to talk to and ask for advice.
How you can you contribute to us: Well I'm a decent player, not the best but i can stand my ground in a clan war if i had to.
Favorite mods: Judo.tbm, Abd.tbm, Judofrac.tbm, lenshu.tbm
Any bans/infractions: 1 infraction last year for breaking forum rules.
Other means of communication (e.g Skype): Steam (jjoshua20011) Google+ (joshua jones)
Something about yourself: I'm a very hard playing player, i never give up when facing a challenge and I'm a good sport and just overall a good person.
Replays:

I'm gonna say yes but I would like to see then forum activity increase.
This is a signature...
Maicpizza's app
My in-game name is maicpizza and my real name is Bradley.My belt is black.I am the age of 13.My in-game activity is about 8-10 and my forum is about 5-10.I have not been in any other clans which is why i'm looking for one.I want to join the bomb squad because I found it and it looks awesome.I can contribute to the bomb squad by atleast trying to keep everyone in the clan active.My favorite mods would be aikido,Greykido,and boxshu_mushu.I have not been banned and everything is fine.I have skype if you want to reach me there.My skype name is bradley.marcum2.I like FPS and other games with weapons.And I have some replays.
Attached Files
Head go bye bye.rpl (76.3 KB, 3 views)
Headshot.rpl (37.9 KB, 4 views)
This is really cool.rpl (27.5 KB, 4 views)
SO CLOSE.rpl (38.1 KB, 4 views)
1.hello my name is omar 2.i live in jordan 3.my hobby is making a planes 4.im 13 5.can i join bomb?plz
PRO
[QUOTE=Largkillar;7964212]1.hello my name is omar 2.i live in jordan 3.my hobby is making a planes 4.im 13 5.can i join bomb?plz[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to say no. Please improve on everything. If you improve on the app then you could get in.
This is a signature...