Ranking
Original Post
Decap and Dave's Jizzable Tourneys (500K in Prizes)
DecapW and DavidFee presents:

DecapW's and DavidFee's Jizzabe (other terms include Scottish, haggis, low fat) tourneys, is a series of all kinds of tourneys that will be taking place over the next few weeks, maybe even months!

So whats this all about?
Basically, every week a Multi-plater tourney is held. While during the week a single player tourney is in progress. The Multiplayer mods will cycle through common mods such as Judo, JudoFixed, Wushu, WushuFixed, Taekkyon and Aikido. But will also have some suprises.

Need to know info
The tourneys will be held on a wednesday, around 7pm GTM 0. But random dates will be announced during the week.
The tourneys will always be held in DADtourney.
The prizes will vary, from week to week. We have a huge prize fund and will chuck in items some times.

Previous Events
21/09/09 - Wushu - knockout. Prizes 10K/7K. Winner - Hopeman2 - Second MarcoYEH
28/09/09 - Football replay contest. Prizes 20K/10K. Winner - 2Bash - Second GuardianDuo
28/09/09 - Taekkyon - knockout. Prizes 10K/7K. Winner - MarcoYEH - Second - Kriskoree3
30/09/09 - Judofrac - knockout. Prizes 10K/7K. Winner - 2Bash - Second - masterfast
04/10/09 - Judofrac - knockout. Prizes 10K/7K. Winner - Meza- Second - Dodekus
28/09/09 - Sex up uke replay contest. Prizes 20K/10K. Winner - Faint - Second Dragenon
05/10/09 - Wushu - knockout. Prizes 10K/7K. Winner - Zercha - Second - pwnme
07/10/09 - Judo - knockout. Prizes 7K/3K. Winner - ego22 - Second - RoLLeXX
15/10/09 - teakyyon - knockout. Prizes 7K/3K. Winner - Cheesybaco - Second - XPaD
22/10/09 - Judo - knockout. Prizes 7K/3K. Winner Meza - Second - Sennax
29/10/09 - Judo - knockout. Prizes 7K/3K. Winner Powas - Second Spartalol

This weeks Single Player Event

To be announced.

Junk at the bottom
We will also accept donations to be used to make the prizes for random weeks even bigger. If you would like to donate, just send any amount of toricredits to this account (DecapFee). Thank you.

Prize fund: 328,000 TC

Sponsored by Raid. (link)
Last edited by DecapFee; Oct 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
Oh alright, I guess I don't have to say I am participating then :P
^^*cough**SPAM**cough*

could you give us a figure of how many events will be.....produced?
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Both of us have far too many items, texture sets and Toricredits. We have dedicated 500K between us, but there is no telling if that is a fixed figure. Going be the prizes on the first paged, combined with random additions to random week prizes, this could run for quite a while.
sounds like fun.

There was always a ton of tourney's when I sucked.....more than I do now.
I'm looking foward to some more.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
This weeks tourney, will be held today at 7:00PM GMT 0. The mod will be Wushu. It will be a knockout format.

Little extra prize this week to get kicked off. 10K/6K. Room name is DADtourney.
Last edited by Fee; Sep 21, 2009 at 05:50 PM.
Alright i got one win, Time to rack up the next win :D
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!