Toribash
Original Post
Quicksilver
Hi, just wondering about the force Quicksilver, is it supposed to be a dark brown or an actual silver like on the color pallete under "shop". Don't want to waste tc on a force that may be broken. I like the look of it as is, but if i buy it will it ACTUALLY be silver or stay the same as is in the torishop?
It's actually silver, just a torishop bug.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Ah damn, okay thanks ^.^
What force does it display? I really lke the shade of it.
The color quicksilver is monochromatic, meaning that it has no rgb color in it and is on the black/white scale. it's a light grey that looks like this:

>><<
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Okay, but on the torishop is there a force for this colour?
http://imgur.com/D2gzReY
Tha's what it's displayed as for me
(I hope P0int doesn't mind my using his tori as a model)

In the picture you can see quicksilver relax on a tori. The in-game force and relax are the same color, I couldn't think of someone wearing a force off the top of my mind, apologies. The colors are exactly the same though
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
I don't recognize that brown and I don't see it in the shop list, so it might just be a bugged colour.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
the brown color you're seeing looks like the default relax color with full joints colored to be demon with qs force on. (i think)
You can try a magma or beetle-like color, or some other brown force.

Unless you'd like to buy joint textures and put the custom color on atop a white relax I'm afraid there's no color for what you've seen.