Toribash
Original Post
trading system
Hey guys, i have played for some months to toribash, but i have never tried to trade with someone. Now a friend asked me to make a 128x texture for him and i will probably use the safetrade.

The question is: once that i have made the image for that texture, i can sell only this one in the safetrade? Or i have to buy the 128x texture from the market and upload the image with it?
You cant trade images through safetrade. The only way to sell images is to either put it on an image hosting or file hosting site and give the link to the buyer, or to email the textures to the buyer
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so i have to put the link of the image in the "message" part of the trade? But so, who receive the safetrade purpose can just take the image without pay me back i think, or not?
Upload the flat into imgur or imageshack, then take the direct link and PM him it.
Optional: you can put it in to make it appear:

open

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Weppet, first of all upload the flat images to a file hosted website inside a .zip file or .rar file. Then have him send you the the amount of TC then you can send him the download link through the Transfer Toricredit feature. If he scammed you, you can make a thread on the scam board with screenshots.
Bringer of Hell