Toribash
"The live-action television series of Akira Hiramoto's Prison School manga unveiled its cast on Saturday.

Taishi Nakagawa (Minami-kun no Koibito ~my little lover) stars as the male lead Kyoshi

Hirona Yamazaki (live-action As the Gods Will, Orange) plays Mari Kurihara, the underground student council president who brings together the female students with beauty and power

Aoi Morikawa (Fatal Frame, Sprout) plays Hana Midorikawa, the underground student council's secretary

Asana Mamoru (Garo: Makai no Hana, Million Arthur, Ghost in the Shell Arise stage play) plays Meiko Shiraki, "the underground student council vice president who wields a whip on the boys and jiggling dynamite boobs."

Tokio Emoto (Garo: Makai no Hana, Shinya Shokudō movie) plays Takehito "Gakuto" Morokuzu

Masato Yano (2012 GTO, Legal High) plays Shingo Wakamoto

Comedian Galigaligalixon plays Reiji "Andre" Andō

The cast member of Jōji "Joe" Nezu will be revealed later

Masahiro Takashima (live-action Bloody Monday, Nobunaga Concerto) plays the Hachimitsu Academy Chairman

Rena Takeda (live-action Assassination Classroom) plays Chiyo, who harbors feelings for Kiyoshi

Yūko Araki (Aoi Tori, Kamen Rider Wizard) plays Anzu, who harbors feelings for Shingo

"

Source

That casting though.. Spot on, visuals wise! :o
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So it's going to be like that. IKR.

Hirona Yamazaki, yes.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Fukushi Sota is one popular japanese actor, uh.
I really like his acting somehow.
Specially in this show.

Kamen Rider Fourze, yay.

Im going to download that drama, concon.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I just watched the first episode of the Love Relationship drama. It's pretty good, I like it.

Also damn, it there's ToQ Ichigo there in Anohana Live Action.
My kokoro is ready for the feeling impacks.
- made in Indonesia

The 2nd trailer is the best.

It's going to be awesome tbh.
- made in Indonesia

little bit late but who cares, Parasyte one looks pretty nice, I'd love to see how they made it.
I'll also watch Mirai Nikki live action somewhen.

Apathetic User