Ranking
Original Post
WillPower recruitment

Hi! Welcome to the (WP) recruitment thread, in order to sign up just simply write a reply and tell us some stuff about you. The format and example will be down below! Just remember, Brown belt and above only!

Belt: 10th Dan
Alts (if any): DadGoneMad
Why you wish to join WillPower: I wish to join because this clan is cool and good and stuffff.
Past clans and why you left: Volt I left because it died, Impure Origins I left because it died. etc...
Language: English

Goodluck! and thank you for (applying for WillPower)!
Belt: 1st dan black belt
Alts (if any): I do not have any alts at the time
Why you wish to join WillPower: I want to join a clan that has a community of well rounded and skilled members, im looking to make some new friends, and im also trying to get better at the game
Past clans and why you left: I was in (aqours) and I left because our timezones were way too different, and I could never meet up with anyone
Originally Posted by Justamess View Post
Why you wish to join WillPower: I want to join a clan that has a community of well rounded and skilled members, im looking to make some new friends, and im also trying to get better at the game
Past clans and why you left: I was in (aqours) and I left because our timezones were way too different, and I could never meet up with anyone

In Discussion
-----
Originally Posted by Justamess View Post

Accepted
Last edited by Chax; Jul 19, 2018 at 01:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump