Im pun
Im 17
And i want to join your clan
I might be black belt but i have experience in playing tb
Since I've played toribash before
Not really that good at abd but I can play decently sometimes
[Always Broke Man]
Introduction
Hey there , my name is Zach and im 16 years old. I currently lived in philippines and my gmt is +8. I've been playing on Toribash since 2 years, and honestly this is not my main account at all, it was fazecookie, i lost that account due to inactivity and forgot the password and the attached email on it
About Me
I am a chill man, friendly, talented, and very talkative guy and sometimes quiet when there's no anything fun to do so i just prefer listening music so that i can relax a little. and also i am a guy who loves to play games, such as Toribash (of course) CSGO, Rome total War 2, Mount and Blade Warband (which is i am very addicted to it) and also when it comes to sports, i prefer playing basketball, also doing a cycling (to strengthen my legs and gain more stamina) and my hobbies are playing guitar, reading books, watching movies. and thats all about me.
Reason why am i joining in Milk
Well, it is because you guys are very friendly and chill, that i knew i might fit here (in this clan), And also i already know some members in this clan, they are Reno, Zwift, Foobi, which is the only members i know in this clan. And i hope to get know more of you guys. I'd be happy if i get accepted.
And thats all i can say
really im not good making apps x)
~Zach
Last edited by Zach; Jun 26, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: cancelled