Toribash
Original Post
4.5 default ground texture
I would say delete the default ground texture I think it is very annoying and useless

This is just a matter of taste, I personally love it. I'm sure there's an /opt command for it if comes down to that, I don't see why it disturbs you so much, though.
If you want to be constructive, y'know, be useful and possibly do an actual change, give some ideas of how you would want it instead. Which image would you replace it with?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
well I don't think there should be one at all honestly it just urks me and I just don't like it

Aha, so you don't like it, and therefore it should be removed from the entire game?
You realise how minor of a part this is in the game?

But, fright not, my peculiar friend. It is elementary, an easy fix for the everyday Toribash addict. I have provided you with a barrage of options to help you find the light in the darkest of times, and fight for the right to be an individual. Yes, you have that right! You can make a change! You can make that ugly ground texture into your own personal slave and make it kiss the floor for you whilst you kick it in the face for its incompetence. Together with your ground textured friend, you can go out in a war, for the extermination of all ugly ground textures. You can create a world where they are but an eyesore for the community. You can be the revolution in the world where corrupted floor textures walk the face of the earth without a care in the world.
Or you can just;
1. Play with the damned texture and ignore it (your best choice)
2. Stop playing Toribash (and come back in a few years, as the tale goes)
3. Downgrade your client
4. Buy a ground texture
5. /opt floortexture 0|1 (might be outdated though)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Simply delete it from tori/uke's custom folder.

Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
All right, that's probably more than enough to choose from. And it's unlikely that the ground texture will be removed because of one person, so I'll just go ahead and close this.