Ranking
Original Post
[REL] American Ninja Warrior Mod Part 2
Well I know I haven't made a mod in a while, I haven't had the motivation to make one and I was busy making a mod for a different game that took me a long time to finish.

Anyway here is the sequel to my ANW mod I made like a year ago. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=519040

First you must go down the steps:

Then make your way up the Salmon Ladder:

Then transition to The Wedge:

After that make your way across the Helix Hang:

Once that's done, traverse across the tilting platforms:

Then the final obstacle, the drawbridge:

The water script by Yoyo is also included. Just put the script in your scripts folder and then load the mod.
Attached Files
anw_c1_p2_v1.tbm (22.9 KB, 88 views)
water_anw.lua (2.0 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by MacSparrow; Aug 17, 2017 at 11:37 PM. Reason: stupid photobucket
Hooooo nice man,look great

But.....Don't CREATE the french ninja warrior parkour,i'm in haha.

Nice mod,i gonna make a replay !
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
Hey man, nice mod! The colors are nice and soft and the general feel of the map compels me to play.

I think the salmon ladder is a bit hard, I've tried several different grabs and mechanics, but neither has worked for me yet. Let's see someone else do it!
Attached Files
Didn't find a way yet.rpl (371.1 KB, 30 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yoo this looks Amazing.

So gonna make a replay on this if i get time to it.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This looks incredible
Gonna one up xioi on this if he ever even does it when my wifi gets back up (1-2 days)
Can't wait to try this out.
The salmon ladder looks like its going to be difficult but worth a try.
It'd be awesome if they hosted an event with these types of mods but the rounds would be mp so you only had one chance and could actually get dq'd for failing.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
This mod looks amazing! I really want to try it out, but I feel like the salmon ladder is pretty much impossible.

See the problem is that in toribash, all joints are hing joints, and what makes the salmon ladder possible is the fact that human shoulders are ball joints. (don't know if these are the technical terms, but its what they are called in robotics) This makes them able to rotate a full 180 degrees around the joint, which makes it so you're able to position your elbows in front of your face vertically, and that is the position needed for a pull-up/muscle-up (which are the motions needed for the salmon ladder.)

So unless you're able to fix this, or someone finds a different way to do the salmon ladder (maybe use your legs? the knees contract similar to elbows, but the legs are vertical instead of horizontal) it's going to be impossible.
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
Having issues with the same thing as swepples
-----
I can do a whole just climb the damn thing but I cant find a way to do it properly
Attached Files
5.rpl (585.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Demi; Jul 30, 2016 at 02:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby