Toribash
Original Post
Information about Extreme.

Clan Story
Once upon a time , there was a kid named Ecks Reem. One day he said "i will become master of all mods!" So he set out to become master of all mods. So he trained and trained, and he became almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods. When the almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods retired' he gave part of his almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods knowledge to a young warrior named linkhunter. So link set out to form a clan, a clan named after his almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods. So link and his friends are on a quest: a quest to become the next almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods, or even greater. From this day [Extreme] shall be Extreme-

almighty-grand-master-champion of all clans . So the clan was created and named [Extreme] in honor of the original almighty-grand-master-champion-elite of all mods .

From the darkest dark and the highest high - Remember that we are the insane gang. Those who question another man's bravery and determination are left in awe as WE preform what is truly hardcore. No one is more bloodier or more fired up. More charismatic or more crazier then the members of the extreme team. We will continue to carry on this legacy of our ancient leader; Ecks Reem as [Extreme] Clan. A family of wild blood thirsty lunatics, maniacs, hunters, fighters, assassins, and vigilantes. A fearless group of hell raisers. We have and will continue to cause more chaos and havoc then any living creature in the universe. Do not rest until every jaw is dropped. Every amount of blood will be shed. [Extreme] is known for defying the odds. That is our destiny, our mission and our truth . What truly fuels us is violence perfected! Those who question our own mortality. How far can we go? How far can we push ourselves? The critics who are left starstruck saying "That is extreme!" will forever more cause us to ask "HOW EXTREME"!?.

GrandMaster

Legendary Assassin

BamBam69

Musket
DeathNoteX

Falih36
Dk101

Naaier
RepentNow
Ruyzan

Gdeloup
Eldricht

Farid721

Cozzakill
Socado1
Hours
HolyDemon1

Course

Lord

Auskingd0m

Eason

Lucent

Maylene

nadhif

Star

FBi69

kooky

Blackacezi

tricerafi

Clan allies

Rapid Eye Movement

RAGE

ACid

Guardians

Drunken Masters

Card

-

"Golden Rule"

We are one, We are many, We are [Extreme]

1) Respect the general forum rules.

2) We do not tolerate racism, scamming, trolling, or the likes.

3) Be active on the forums or in-game unless you have given a reasonable excuse.

4) Respect other people from other clans no matter what occurs.

5) Do your best in everything possible.

6) Support the clan and voice your opinions for improvement.

7) Use each thread for the purposes that they were created for.

Contribute to the clan when possible.

9) Once you leave the clan, you cannot return unless you fully explain why you left and give a good enough reason for why you deserve to be let back in.

10) WE ARE EXTREME!!!

FAILURE TO HEED WARNINGS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

[x]10 members

[x]20 members

[x]Have 20k in the clan bank

[x]Have 50k in the clan bank

[]Host a Clan event

[x]Become official

[x]Win a Clan war

[x]100 post on the dsc

[x]Become a respected clan

Donate to ExtBank

In our bank = 7k

Last edited by linkhunter; Nov 3, 2011 at 02:55 AM.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Congratulations guys... You deserved it! ^-^... also:
/request Single Ally
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
When are you going to send the clan invites? My friends and I would like to know.

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.
you get a pm with a url... click on the url and you're in...
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
i got the same problem as bambam, i can't login ingame with extreme tag
BTW how to make the text Clan: clan name below your posts?
Aaron you sore loser, we were just teasing you.
And you suck at making passwords
Last edited by noskcaj; Jun 30, 2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: fprgot something

I'm the chicken.
M 'n' M factory!
Not on this game anymore.
is what loled saying true noskcaj? because i dont think loled is th type to lie about a serious situation like this
-----
Originally Posted by farid721 View Post
i got the same problem as bambam, i can't login ingame with extreme tag
BTW how to make the text Clan: clan name below your posts?

like daniel says when link sends us a pm with the urlwe will have both ingame and forum tags just wait for link to get on
Last edited by BamBam69; Jun 30, 2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Revanent
Syinster