Toribash
Original Post
Wanna be part of Extreme?

Application

All Apps Are free Form.
the App Must Be At least 500 words

Here is an Example of a A free form App

Hi guys, my name is RDevil (Rafael in Real Life) and I'm here to try to enter this great clan that I admire for having good players and to be a very active clan.
I am a 5th Dan Black Belt and play since 2009, in June 2010 I stopped playing for having problems with the internet, I came back last year in August.
Now I'm very active in-game and in the forum, I play at least 1-3 hours a day and stay in the forum 5 hours whenever I can, I study in the morning, my GMT is -3 and I'm from Brazil.
I've been in 4 clans, they are:
Hunters, No Mercy, Omega and Psy.
Psy was the only clan recently, the other three were in 2009-2010.
I've learned a lot in Psy, I applied when I was a 2nd Dan and I left 5th Dan. There I was earning much experience in the forum and I got better in-game too.
I play better in Aikido Big Dojo, but I also play ErthTK and Aikido.
Why I want to join [Extreme]?
I saw that the clan is very active in the forum, that's great, I also saw that the clan has good and experienced players. I think I would be fine here.
You can test me in-game when you want, just send me a PM or post here.
As you can see, my english isn't perfect, because I'm from Brazil and my main language is Portuguese. But I try to do my best.
DO NOT TRY CHEAT THIS RULE OR YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICLY DENIED AND IGNORED

Pending List
Last edited by linkhunter; May 15, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Name: fauzan /rey2key
Best Mods: headpass
Belt(Min Black) : black belt (almost to 2nd)
Why you want to join: i love this clan.i am linkhunter fans
Can you PWN:no
What is your GMT: (Example GTM +2) +7
Do you have 50+ posts:(yes/no) yes
Do you have skype: (Yes, e-mail/No) no
Do you have xfire: (Yes,username/No)no
Do you have specialties: (Yes,specialties/No) no
Replays:
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Feb 7, 2012 at 06:56 AM.
Proud Member of [El]ectric
i will have to see some ingame skill before i vote on you pick a tim when we can met up or smething
The Revanent
Syinster
Name: Braxton Johnson(BMTHownzz)

Best Mods: Wushu(best) Aikido BDJ, regular aikido.

Belt(Min Black) : Black :P

Why you want to join: i just met bambam69 and hes really cool andu seem like a clan that fits my style

Can you PWN: I can pwn hard

What is your GMT: (Example GTM +2) Hell ifi know i dontliv i england
Do you have 50+ posts:
(yes/no) i will soon
Do you have skype: (Yes, e-mail/[email protected]
Do you have xfire: (Yes,username/No) no i could get it if i needed to
Do you specialties:Yes/
specialties/No)I am good in game and can also be on forum as much as needed cause i have my computer pretty much all the time. also i make my head textures and am not the best but pretty good at making them
Replays: I know sounds noobish but idk how to upload them
i like this app we will meet soon and hopefully you show some real skills cause link doesnt go for the ones who cant pwn
The Revanent
Syinster
josh weve seen him ingame and he got pwned mega hard and link said no and btw for BMT is deff a yes

Attachment 281523
Attachment 281524

these are some ingame stunts that he pulled out his ass somehow but it was very great to me :P

Wish you luck BMT
The Revanent
Syinster
I say yes for BMT, but he must got his poststo 50 before accepting.
No reason break the rules, though.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.