Toribash
Original Post
glitch in the torishop... i cant get money from wins
hi, i was suspended about 4 or 5 days ago... ever since then i dont get any toricredit i earn (i get TC from ppl sending it to me but not from the game) i got like a "many spree" and like 2 or 3 16-18 kill killin sprees. i should have TONS of TC.... but i dont -.-
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
There should be now an autoudate to ToriCredits. Every win gives you 5 Credits. (Unless you got booster[s]) Now they will be automaticly updated to you Torishop. Not sure if this solved. but, atleast I tried. :P
I got the eye of Sharingan.
what u mean? in account history they arnt showing up... do u mean they go directly in and dont appear in account history?
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
They add directly to your current toricredits, and nothing shows in history. No more waiting 24 hours for updates, its instant.
Jepoy.
People don't like to read though.
Obviously, by the way you typed this, you are clueless.
This has been talked about.
There are topics under this one about the same thing.
No need for the "Search" button in this case.
It's more of a matter of common sense and maybe a little looking.

Edit: The -rep is much appreciated.
Last edited by Eckz; Apr 7, 2008 at 01:34 PM.
idle
VolcanoX, that was completely unwarranted. There are various topic about this problem.

As for the problem itself, I have no idea. The credits should be directly and instantaneously accrued.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
3vi1, maybe you misunderstood.
There are just way too many topics about this.
I mean if you don't mind typing the same thing over and over...
... then be my guest.
I also appreciate the -rep from you.
idle