Toribash
Original Post
Globals crash tb 5.02 i guess
so, today and yesterday my game crashed when assassinpro and trestet globaled, not only for me, for some users, the game just closes suddenly, i am not sure if it is for 5.02 users or steam users, i am on steam tho.

pic

I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Is this a common occurence or it happened just this once? Because if it was only a 1 time thing, you guys might of experienced a mass ping, which have been around for quite a while.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Is this a common occurence or it happened just this once? Because if it was only a 1 time thing, you guys might of experienced a mass ping, which have been around for quite a while.

If you look at the picture he provided he states that this had happened in yesterdays estourney when trestet globaled too.

This has also been happening to me.
nope, not once, it happened now when assassinpro globaled, and yesterday when trestet globaled.
Probably an issue with 5.02, it happened a couple of times when I was ingame too a few days ago.

I assume it's also the reason why orko sent 5 test globals out a few days ago http://forum.toribash.com/tori_broadcast.php?page=2
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so, can this get solved easily? and will be solved for the next version or can be solved for the current version.
We're aware, it's getting patched out in the next version. For now avoid using multiple colours in broadcasts. Abusing this bug will result in bans.
collect snots from the nose