Ranking
Original Post
New Clan
Hey, SoClutch here, I was thinking about making a new clan. And I know what your all thinking. SoClutch your a noob, no making clans. No shhh. Frankly I'm thinking that myself a little bit, but it's because I'm new to the clan community not the game. I know the basics but not much more then that.

So getting back into wanting to make this clan. I have the name in mind (Wonder) I'm mind but that not set in stone. Any tips, suggestions or anything along those lines thst may help me with getting this clan popular or becoming a good clan in general would be wonderful, thanks.
Keep it alive and recruit active members.
Hosting multiple recruitment sessions can help aswell.
Keep your restrictions strict (forum active, belt requirement, etc)
That's all I can think of on the spot.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
First of all, you want lot's of the moneys to pay for the clan. You need 15k TC to make the clan. Since you're a blue belt, you won't get 10th dan's begging for an invitation. You're going to have to look for members by asking around in semipro rooms or making a recruitment room. Once you have around 5 or 6 members then you should start interacting with them by having a hangout or a war. keep interacting and having fun, maybe a hangout every week. If you keep doing this, you'll be a skilled clan with lots of members and able to war with the best clans in the world.
Connor's the name, winning's the game.
http://connorftw.deviantart.com/
Don't start it by yourself. Always have somebody willing to join before the clan is made. That way, you can begin posting and getting noticed. Before you make the clan, make sure you have a Lot of money. For example, I started my clan with 30,000TC so I had money for banners. Luckily for me, my banner creator is in my clan so I get free banners now and then. If your making a fighting clan, make sure you have a good belt rank (Black +) because the community can be quiet jugemental on basing your belt on your skill :3. Unless you are 100% sure your clan will won't die. Don't make it.
blue
pink
Nothar is also new we had some kind on troubles if you choose some peep to join before making the clan, know that they are not enough and also look for forum active members
that is a necessary.

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
SoClutch, my advice to you would be : Find some friends to start the clan with. Clan management is so hard by yourself. Once you get past the start of a clan it should run much smoother. Learn how to use the forums really well and try to get forum active members. They can help you start and run your clan a lot better than purely ingame members.
Its not worth making a new clan its so much easier to join one and you dont lose 15k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Its not worth making a new clan its so much easier to join one and you dont lose 15k

yeah and someday maybe you'll become its leader unless you'r in a hurry
I never forget.
Originally Posted by Flamesmash

It appears he already has. Welp, I wasted my time finding all those links for him. Oh well.
Good morning sweet princess