Toribash
Original Post
[im] Century - The Forum Challenge

...INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

This event is heavily inspired by The Deadly Game, and will consist of five different riddle-based challenges (six in case of a tie). The riddles are extremely challenging, and will for sure require some effort; hence the large prize.
The first challenge will be posted on this thread in a few days time, and you have until then to send 3k to me, along with the message "I await your challenge." This TC will go to the prize pool, but if no one manages to complete all the riddles, the TC will be sent back to all applicants.
Any questions or concerns can be posted in this thread, and I will respond to them within (probably) 12 hours.

FAQs

beep

1. Thou shalt not work together
Though, why would you assist someone who could steal the prize away from you? This includes PMing hints, IRC discussions as well as ingame talk. Trust me, we will know.
2. Thou shalt not ask for hints
PMing a host, posting on this thread and asking ingame for hints is completely against the rules. If I believe hints are required, I shall post and update the thread.
3. Thou shalt not apply with alts
Applying with more than one account is prohibited, and will result in an instantaneous and sweet ban.
4. Thou shalt not complain
Were you to go so far as to complain that these tests are too "challenging" you shall be smitten. This would further ruin your chances.

Kyure - Send your answers to him

Awaiting transmission...

Ultimate Prize (goes to the final survivor)
250k + 21k (Entry Pool TC) + +

Awaiting transmission...
Last edited by Viddah; May 13, 2016 at 07:50 PM. Reason: kyure is a fucking noob :)
Don't post "I await your challenge", include it in the transaction. Post if you have questions or concerns >.<
can we get a staff member to host this event
i don't think i can trust someone who scams over avatar pictures
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
can we get a staff member to host this event
i don't think i can trust someone who scams over avatar pictures

Don't worry. Kyure is not the only person responsible for this event. While it was his brainchild, the entire clan has put their time and TC/Items toward this event. I have faith that Kyure will take care of this event and see that it is as great a success as we planned. Good luck to all who have entered or plan on entering, and dust off your thinking cap because some of these riddles could probably stump the greatest minds in history. Most importantly; have fun!
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|