Toribash
Original Post
[OVER] Clan League 3D Item Prize

Hey dudes! If you've been paying attention to your calendar you might just have noticed the season of esports is right around the corner. Which means it's time to start sorting out the prizes for everyone's favorite event, the Clan League!

Much like previous years, we'll be handing out an exclusive 3D item to the first place winners of this years Clan League. But, we'll be handling the prize a little bit differently this time around. We're going to be asking you, the players, what you'd like to see our lovely Item Forgers create for the winner.

What I'd like everyone to do over the next couple weeks is begin brainstorming ideas for what you'd like to see as this years Clan league 3D item prize and post them down below in this very thread.

After two weeks have passed, we'll take a look through this thread and see what you guys have come up with. We'll then pick the three most interesting and popular ideas and create a poll where you guys will vote on which concept you like the most. After the poll has concluded and we see which item you guys want, the Item Forgers will create several different prototypes of the same idea and we'll once again poll you from there on which one you'd like us to finish and hand out to the winners of the Clan League.

Here are a couple examples of previous Clan League winner prizes:

Get a load of these bad boys!

And remember, you have only two weeks from this post to get your ideas in.
Which means that we'll stop taking suggestions on 5/30/2016 at 10:00 PM GMT
Heres a suggestion for clan league winners, a gold necklace with toribash logo in the middle that hangs around your neck and 2016 written on the bottom of it.

Or

Gold shades would look amazing
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Gotta be something more unique the golden shades.
But how things are looking atm it's probably gonna be a parrot ;))
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by qma View Post
what if everyone in the winning clan thinks the item is shit

is that really the only point to participate in this event ?
Gosh ...
I don't have anything in mind yet , but nothing for the head and the back I guess , it would'nt match with the previous prices
Maybe like a samurai setup, like a mask and a sword in its sheath.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
how about a championship belt?
like the toribash logo in the middle and some stuff around the belt? and it would be painted with gold.
(Just and opinion doe)
a big golden katana in the back... it looks good in my mind...
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!